• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's TLR 8IGHT-E 4.0

That's certainly possible.

If the buggy is a huge success, they might offer the truck as a kit.

Although their is already the 'race' roller, which I don't think actually has any differences?

Interesting idea for a TLR 5ive kit.

As you say, I bet it'd be £1,500+ though.

On 23/07/2016 at 14:53, .AJ. said:

The skids i ordered turned up today

image_zps0khacnqs.jpeg

Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with them, the fit and finish is 1st class, it's a shame to scratch them up :lol: 

image_zpsuvdh7jvx.jpeg

image_zpsqg1r6fm3.jpeg

Mine turned up today. Your right about them been spot on. Well impressed. I even got an extra rear in the pack for the dnx8 :good:

Edit.... just realised it comes with 2 :lol:

Edited by bunnie
  • Like 1

Had this turn up today from the US, saved a few quid over UK price

image_zpsdjbpusam.jpeg

And fitted, no idea why Losi can't get all their anodising the same colour tho....

image_zps09a559ig.jpeg

I also ordered the alloy servo saver top, but that went missing in the post, so I have to reorder it, but I haven't got round to it yet 

Very nice losi have made some great changes here, the diff angle made me scratch my head on the 2.0 so if this works sweet.  But some kind of motor protector would be good. 

Mayb 3d printed chassis gaurd with protector coming up and hugging the motor with vents to channel air over the motor too. 

Isn't it springs where the 8ight falls short tho I see so many with the hardest springs available plus maximum preload. Have they addressed this with the 3.0 or 4.0. I think it's the T that suffered the most tho. 

Vg racing make some springs for traxxas very nice springs too, mayb they will bring some losi springs out. 

• 2 weeks later...