• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Watch "Alx 71cc gold edition 28/50 gearing..driven like its stolen !!!" on YouTube

Victor

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

Secondly, you do realise your trigger goes much further than that don't you? [emoji6]

Just kidding, pretty nice video and awesome ride man.

Thanks mate....it's definitely a fun car to drive :-)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

It's definitely right at the top of my 'want' list... I almost bought the normal edition 71 the other week, but just can't commit that much cash for a toy car engine lol.

I may eventually get one though.

You won't look back.....and you'll only waste the money on something else :-)

20 hours ago, Victor said:

Looking good!  Where's the location Victor?  Reminds me a little of Sutton Lawn though i'm far from certain.

26 minutes ago, Victor said:

It is sutton lawn mate...spot on ?

:thumbsup:

If the weather's favourable and people are out then this Sunday coming I may be out for a bash.... on a training course through to Sun morning, which coupled with our club running an extended enduro meeting starting early means I shan't be racing.

:thumbsup:

If the weather's favourable and people are out then this Sunday coming I may be out for a bash.... on a training course through to Sun morning, which coupled with our club running an extended enduro meeting starting early means I shan't be racing.

If the Weathers good we'll be the from midday Sunday and your more than welcome to join us....what car have you got ?

Just now, Victor said:

If the Weathers good we'll be the from midday Sunday and your more than welcome to join us....what car have you got ?

Bonus - mostly 1/8's at the moment, all brushless - what I bring depends on what I get time to wrench on!  Probably Hong Nor X1 Pro buggy, X1 CRT pro truggy and maybe the Hyper MT.  

Bonus - mostly 1/8's at the moment, all brushless - what I bring depends on what I get time to wrench on!  Probably Hong Nor X1 Pro buggy, X1 CRT pro truggy and maybe the Hyper MT.  

I have no idea what those cars are, so Google here I come lol but they sound quick...

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

I have no idea what those cars are, so Google here I come lol but they sound quick...

Hong Nor X1 Truggy:

25549731474_95ab136499_o.jpg

Hyper MTe

25725300125_3d908e3d24_o.jpg

No pic of the X1 Buggy, though it's much of a muchness with something like a Hyper 7.  Have a few other options too at 1/8 and a couple of micro's.  Limiting factor for me will be Lipo's - i'm a bit short at the moment.

Hong Nor X1 Truggy:

25549731474_95ab136499_o.jpg

Hyper MTe

25725300125_3d908e3d24_o.jpg

No pic of the X1 Buggy, though it's much of a muchness with something like a Hyper 7.  Have a few other options too at 1/8 and a couple of micro's.  Limiting factor for me will be Lipo's - i'm a bit short at the moment.

The Hong Nor x1 truggy looks like it means business........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

The Hong Nor x1 truggy looks like it means business........

It goes very well - too well for the badlands pictured - they balloon like mad above 4S.  It's got an extended and lightened chassis  so handles very well for an old girl - I had a couple Hyper ST's until recently, but when thinning the fleet kept the Hong Nor as on the occasions I run at Ndor it handled the track much much better.  

Sunday pencilled in the diary.

• Like 1

It goes very well - too well for the badlands pictured - they balloon like mad above 4S.  It's got an extended and lightened chassis  so handles very well for an old girl - I had a couple Hyper ST's until recently, but when thinning the fleet kept the Hong Nor as on the occasions I run at Ndor it handled the track much much better.  

Sunday pencilled in the diary.

Nice one and hopefully meet you Sunday :-)

Put the body Vic, I've never seen your car with the body on, if it still fits.

Sounds like it's holding back, Like there's more power there waiting to break free.

Put the body Vic, I've never seen your car with the body on, if it still fits.

Sounds like it's holding back, Like there's more power there waiting to break free.

You've got a good ear there mate.....Yes I was running a bit rich, but hopefully the next run will be a bit different and yes I'll put the shell on lol

On 5/10/2016 at 19:44, Victor said:

You've got a good ear there mate.....Yes I was running a bit rich, but hopefully the next run will be a bit different and yes I'll put the shell on lol

You guys still on for Sutton Lawn around midday tomorrow?  Diary is free, a little wrenching still to do but the truggy and buggy should be ready.

You guys still on for Sutton Lawn around midday tomorrow?  Diary is free, a little wrenching still to do but the truggy and buggy should be ready.

Hi mate I'm glad you sent a message we are going to meet at bulwell hall park for 10 in the morning, I don't know if that's any good for you