• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wanted buggy or truggy roller for bashing

24jas77

• 2 weeks later...

I have a T

Tamiya TL01B based monster truck basically a baja champ / king with bigger motor and truck wheels fully ball raced and new ansmann shocks comes with decent shell. Should be ideal for 1st RC basher let me know if interested and I can get pics etc.

11 hours ago, sunny said:

I have a T

Tamiya TL01B based monster truck basically a baja champ / king with bigger motor and truck wheels fully ball raced and new ansmann shocks comes with decent shell. Should be ideal for 1st RC basher let me know if interested and I can get pics etc.

Do you have a price for this??

Be roughly around 70 with tx rx and esc etc all basic stuff but works well. you will need your own 7.2v nimh battery though. If you are in Highlands etc postage will be higher

Yeah, there is that 3.0 and there is also a 2.0 which is pretty much RTR. I actually want the 3.0 with the electric conversion rather than the 3.0 E because the battery and ESC tray doesn't sit on the chassis. Bad for racing but better for bashing.