• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Cross RC PG4L Dually Build

.AJ.

The shackles are fine, it's the way they mount to frame rail that needs modding, easily enough to sort. The front has proper hangers, shame they couldn't have use the same on the rear 

Thought I would share these.....

20160320_134705-1_zps8e6em09i.jpg

Popper scale aluminium checker plate for the side steps and door/body cills

And grills for the bonnet scoop and wing vents

20160320_134446-1_zpseaj9d8lo.jpg

This is a kit that just keeps giving lol, the fullly operating light kit is worthy of a mention as well, it has working brake, indicators and reversing light, also using a aux channel on your radio gear you can switch on/off the full beams :) 

4 hours ago, .AJ. said:

The shackles are fine, it's the way they mount to frame rail that needs modding, easily enough to sort. The front has proper hangers, shame they couldn't have use the same on the rear 

Sorry yes I meant the actual mounting points :P perhaps some thin alloy or steel, cut some small bits and bend over on the inside of the chassis and the outside of the shackles?

I was also impressed with the light kit that came with my 8x8x4, only thing that bugs me is the indicators come on everytime you turn lol, shame they didn't add just a small delay so you can hold the steering one way ready to turn then they come on after a few seconds... Minor detail :lol:

Shame that model shop doesn't have the 4x4 truck... I'd be very very tempted!