• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Norcos losi 5ive

norcoforever

Some of you may have noticed my grafil shell had vanished and it had actually gone to our very own sharkfat who has done a simply incredible job. I only gave a loose brief and he did the rest and it's flawless and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anybody!

• Like 1

Just now, .AJ. said:

Will you run it or is it just for show?

Just for show. I have two cages one mounted with the 30n shell Outerwares etc and this one which is covered in shiny stuff. The car may do gentle running with it on but not bashed

The paint looks amazing :good: Though I have to be honest I've never really liked the grafil bodies but that paint scheme does make look a fair bit better and it really suits the body.

Edited by supersavage
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, norcoforever said:

Just for show. I have two cages one mounted with the 30n shell Outerwares etc and this one which is covered in shiny stuff. The car may do gentle running with it on but not bashed

Cool, too nice to get mashed up on the first cartwheel :good:

• Like 1

Just now, .AJ. said:

Cool, too nice to get mashed up on the first cartwheel :good:

That's my attitude. I know the grafil shell is marmite but I really like it and they aren't all that easy to get hold of some it makes sense to keep this one mint. I have plans for a stock 5ive shell in the near future