• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LOSI 8IGHT T 3.0 brushless tekin

raff113

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegSelling my high spec LOSI 8ight t brushless , was built by a member on here nocoforever there's a build thread if you search it , has tekin 2000 kv motor and rx8 gen2 etc with Hotwire lead for connecting to the tekin app , lots of hop ups aluminium front brace , front and rear chassis braces , rear hubs wheel extenders , front and rear skid plates , savox sc1268 servo , 2 sets of badlands tyres and a set of maxx munchers , loads of spares and some TLR tools . It runs like a dream and pops wheelies for fun and is a rocket , always cleaned after I used it .large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpegThere is probably stuff I've missed reason selling is want the funds for other hobbies .I am  considering selling as roller £ 230 for roller with servo £ 185 for tekin motor and esc .

Edited by raff113
Updated

2 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Dibs on the servo provided the chap wanting the roller doesn't want it.

Servo not needed mate.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Let me know price if splitting please mate

Edited by mak01

39 minutes ago, Tug said:

True, but if the prices are pegged just right, you stand a good chance of getting your asking price. Then everybody's happy! :)

Feel free to drop a pm with offers just don't want to be left with bits and pieces 

2 hours ago, raff113 said:

Vultures 

Ent they just :D  I like the look of the orange boots but I've spent a fortune recently so I'm potentially out :( 

Also, those extenders will fit a Trophy and Vorza etc :whistling: 

I've tried and tested Losi 3.0 hexes on one.

Edited by dazp1976
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaz! locked this topic