• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

lets see your lsp!

Here's my Lightning Stadium PRO-R :). Love her :D.

SNAP! Got same wheels as you. Actually I dont now, I took mine off cos they were wrecking the steering arms. Ah well. Whats that OS .21 like? Thinking about upgrading the engine.

.21 gets along nicely, get 15mins+ runtime :D. This could be due to the crappy fuel I'm using (I've got Byrons 25% coming on Monday though) or incorrect gear ratio.

It does struggle a little on acceleration (lifts up front wheels a little). Top speed is flying :D.

It's a 13T clutchbell. I think perhaps I should go for one with a few less, as I like more torque :D.

O.S. 21 is a very nice quality engine though very nice design.

What do you guys think my exhaust is, not sure on what it is?

And how's the gap between the exhaust header and tuned pipe? (Not sure on that...)

Yah! SNAP! :D Awesome wheels shame the back left one gets covered in oil, haha! Mine just slightly touches the arm links, but oh well :).

I want to get into racing her, but there is nowhere local :(.

Edited by Technex

Them Picco .28 engines are awesome Lee and well worth the money,your LSP will fly with one of them mate.That pipe on Technex's LSP looks standard with the black paint removed to me,I may be wrong though....

chuck a picture up mate and i'll tell you what pipe you have =]

It's back in the thread mate :).

Whoa looks nice, a little more than I paid for my O.S. 21VG-px :).

Them Picco .28 engines are awesome Lee and well worth the money,your LSP will fly with one of them mate.That pipe on Technex's LSP looks standard with the black paint removed to me,I may be wrong though....

Ah, it could possibly be? One I got given.

Look at my pics again :).

Anyway I wouldn't really recommend my engine to most bashers as the instant acceleration isn't there, most LSP's are just to heavy :).

im getting blind with old age :helpsmilie:

anyway the picco .28 would be fine 4 me (:.

Thinking about it, I MIGHT get another force .28. Probably what stripped the diff in LSS is lack of after run maintenance and the erm "incident" (when it got ran over). and it dont half pull.

if you can find somewhere that stocks spares for them and is going to for a while after now then i would say yes. they're all-round good truggies however there are better truggies out there like the losi 8ight-t and hyper st etc. but for the price, an lsp is an amazing truggy great performance, great durability....the handling isnt amazing but its still half decent.

if you want to race to win, i would say get one of the newer truggies as you would have to make a lot of mods to an lsp for it to be competetive on the tracks and even with all the best upgrades there are better truggies out there.

hope this helps,

luke.

Nice, it's looking good!

Just a quick question guys, what do the screws do that go into the metal wishbone right where the axle of rotation is? Is it like a limit to how far the suspension goes unsprung?

Like a little black hex screw which hits the main metal chassis.

Few updated pics of mine, decided to put stock shell on cos dirt was getting in between shell and internal decals on custom one soooooooo. BTW, that Hitec Agressor transmitter and red reciever are for my Monster Beetle that i'm getting next week (:.

2re1n6b.jpg

b805t3.jpg

• 7 months later...
I was wondering if ou guys use the standard engine mounts which come with the car, because on my LSP2, it didn't fit on my STS 28. I haven't tried the engine mounts on another engine, but will have a go when i buy another.

Thanks

I cant really help you there as im still running the stock engine.

Dan