• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

cheerson / nova comparisons

bjsparks

hi guys

ive been looking thru the forum and see most of u have said that the cx20 and nova are the same machine, what accounts for the 100£ iffernce in prices between the 2, ive seen cx20 for 200 or nearest offer but on same audction site the nova is 300...also is there any difference between the cx20 on the site, some say open source, some say auto pathfinder.. and once again large difference in prices...do I need to soend the extra money/?

thx bjsparks

3 hours ago, bjsparks said:

so theres no differences at all between these two or the cx20s with diff prices?

Used there are different versions of the cx20 but the nova is the same as the open source one which is deemed by many to be the one to get. Lots of into here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2206138

I read the open source works with mavlink, is that main difference compared to closed.?

also, I see the cx20 advertises 4 channels whilst the nova advertises 7 channels.. how is this if machine the same?

cheers for help guys