• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Thunder tiger EB4 G3

Evening all, as said im new to all this and brought this as wanted a larger rc car only used it 4 times and have broke it e every time, first time front wheel fell off, second bent the front shock mount, 3rd rear wing mount snapped and 4th bent the front and rear shock mounts, i need to turn the power down before i break anymore,

tho i would ideally like to upgrade the shocks, i changed the tyres to road ones, but need some advise on how to set it up,

Thanks

Wesley

20151229_154525_resized_1[1].jpg

20151229_162933_resized_1[1].jpg

it will say in ur manual about set up..but u may wanna slighty adjust on there suggestions.....but this depends on ur driving style/were u run ect to how u want it set up....slight toe in on the fr and I run no camber on my hyper so I get even ware from the tyres....diff oils will make a huge difference..what u running in it atm???

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Maybe you should've bought an on road car ?

Or run on more suitable terrain ?

Also 1st breakage wasn't really a breakage. Ensure everything is nipped up prior to each session.

Also the power can be easily turned down by not pulling the trigger all the way back !

Edited by Thedrum2010

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I run a eb4 g3 and a er4 g3 converted to a trophy truck,the diffs are pretty strong on the g3 cars,I'm running 150amp esc and a castle creations motor with no probs,I use 5000 weight up front 3000 weight middle and 1000 weight rear,I found this give better traction on the front wheels and helps keep down ballooning on 6s and 5s