• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger K-ROCK MT4 Mid-Engine Monster Truck

stretch

Not really ground breaking news I reported this a year ago ! 

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/topic/203964-new-thunder-tiger-line-up/

Last I heard (back in the early summer 2015) Thunder Tiger will not be supplying these or any of the new line up to the UK until they have sourced a new disbutor as they where having trouble with there current one .. Not sure if this has been resolved or not or wether a new one has been found but the current lack of Thunder Tiger models here in the UK would suggest not ? 

visually I think it's quite cool. I kind of like the chunky toy look for a change, rather then generic american pickup, I wouldn't say it's amazing, the shell under the cage hasn't got that much moulding but for me it's where the front bumper sits. It looks really low compared to the front of the shell. I know why they do it and why they make the shell sit higher but it has that weird thing where you can see the chassis sides (and battery box) under the shell...I always feel that gap kind of looks like a fat girl in a crop top. 

So thunder tiger hasn't got a distributer since model zone closed down or was ther another. 

Why can't modelsport or wheelspin get them in. Do rcs have to come in bulk to one place then sent out from ther to all the shops. Obviously that's how a distributer works but without one does that mean no stock end of story? 

• 5 months later...

Yep but don't forget there's no UK parts support so if it breaks your be shipping in spares all the time ;) Atleast the mt4 has uk eBay chop shops to support them. 

They do do look fun tho I have to say