• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MCD X5 1/5 Scale Rally Car

53HRA

We proudly reveal the X5 Rally, built on the new proven 5 series MCD 4WD chassis. The X5 carries the same finest accessories & parts with the super-sport XS-5 such as the rear diffuser, front bumper and the side guards. In addition to those parts the X5 has a unique rear wing, top air intake, side mirros, top antennas and a super rigid roll-cage designed particularly for the X5 body which increases the robustness of the car!

medium.DSC_1857-e.jpg.cad56a5935a4fe8b53

medium.003.jpg.efce209c15594f0133918f6fa

medium.20.jpg.1fa50250d5054c3a7c81749292medium.32.jpg.855d2edf5c60775a8254d96c1bmedium.30.jpg.a9bd2762d8e9229b60f4f14743

Full specification to follow. Source: MCD :) 

• Like 1

It's a rally car lol.  Ide like the rear shocks to have more presence atleast. But they look like road shocks. Even then look small. An extra inch mayb.

But the car still looks amazing truly modern and I'm glad they've ditched the old cage that looked ugly. 

I love the bumpers wing and cage on this. But if it could drive well on grass that would finish it off tremendously mayb it can be set up to ride a little higher tho. 

Edited by RCbutcher

Are there any proper scale bodies which fit?  Delta, Focus, Essie 1 or 2?

Some generic blob with stripy paint is more in keeping with a £150 Traxxas than a £1,000 MCD.

Can the exhaust be made to pass through the imitation ones at the back - that would be nice!!

Al.

There's some xsara bodies on the chassis before this, I might have seen a scooby too. I remeber a black mcd xsara for sale on here with monster stickers. It looked really nice. But this looks much better. 

It's time proline started making some 1/5 bodies there's afew rcs for them now. Is this far off in size compared to the older version and 5 mini wrc. Fgs ect. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...