• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kraken New RC Video

Garry45

Well guys dont no about you but this looks very nice [emoji106]

Think it makes the new fid dragon hammer look like a joke but only my opinion and ive seen the thread on this on the US HPI Baja forum and this thing is built like a tank

• Like 1

Been reading about this for a long time, waiting for photos. It does look awesome. Looks like it would crush an xmaxx and not even notice ;)

Gimme an electric conversion and I'll trade the DBXL in for one.

Edited by mond
  • Like 1

That's not a bad deal really when you look at the price of FG touring cars and what this offers over a 5ive. I think I'll wait for the first few to be sold though and see what happens to those. New design and all, want to see what the problems are. 

Yes Krakens 1st attempt and from the look of the parts used they have done not a bad job IMO

I cant imagine its going to be light and maybe the stock G320 is something to go by but they did say a G290 would be a good alternative if you brought it as a roller.

Estimated time for sale is early next year!!!

• Like 1

I have no real experience of FID products myself, but I was warned off them by a friend who is in the know, crap grade alloy is what he said 

My thoughts exactly AJ but didn't want to comment as ive never used FID only read about how bad the grade of alloy is so steer clear!!!

• Like 1