• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas X-Maxx.

Tug

So why would I want this over an electric FG MT? I can add a gyro to that to get the controller aids and I can use my foot mk1 to flip it back over.

from the video it looks like it flips over by hitting forwards and reverse loads of time but it is done with one button.   so not good for the motor or transmission.

Edited by turok007

So why would I want this over an electric FG MT? I can add a gyro to that to get the controller aids and I can use my foot mk1 to flip it back over.

to use your foot, you will have to do the walk of shame!!  I'm guessing here but I would imagine the Fg is quite a bit heavier and will be more exspensive

A new design from Traxxas?  Wow. just wow.  It could be a dog but no doubt will still sell bucket loads across the pond.

I wondered about the self righting, agreed it's likely to be hard on the drivetrain - good job that's a part Traxxas are well known to make bullet proof to start with...

• Like 1