• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

And it's arrived! (pic heavy)

yoodoo

The transit van of the rc world. Not very intresting but solid and great all round.

A fair point maybe.... did you ever see a Cosworth powered Transit :)

Yoodoo - looks like you've got a good un there :thumbsup:  Bar the odd mark on the chassis it doesn;'t look run!

Looks a bargain for for what you paid.

I'm on the fence as far as the nitro v brushless argument as I have a few of both.

I couldn't part with my nitros and the very occasional tuning headaches and yet love the simplicity of the plug and play brushless approach.

However I do feel that a brushless guy stood next to a nitro guy is like a model railway enthusiast stood next to a trialie bike riding nutter having much more fun.

Which way you going with this op?

Edited by Thedrum2010

Going brushless Thedrum.I have had a few nitro's but can't be doing with the messing and the mess.

Fair enough and maybe a good choice.

I got an x3 sabre brushless a couple of weeks ago and it's spot on and really quick.

Do feel that without my nitros I'd be somewhat lacking as far as rc's go though.

No more trouble than electric once you've found the sweet spot.

James, someone's nicked yer motor mate!!

Get a photo up in the competition and you might be able to keep it like a proper 1/8 buggy!!

Al.

Alan,you know what its going to be like....buy all the stuff.....lob it in a box and leave it unfinished!!!   Like the other 20 odd I have ha ha ha.