• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

That makes nice reading that does, let's hope it drops even further...

Sorted my Xmas prezzy for this year! Wife's getting me a pair of heated gloves :D   can't wait to try them! I'm looking forward to not just having warm palms - but the backs and fingers warm too, and also being able to feel both thumbs and index fingers on a cold night -_-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, evssv said:

result!:good:!...u will wonder y didn't buy them years ago..:doh:. I know I did:yes:

haha I didn't even know they existed... (goes to show how often I shop for new gear lol)  none of my bike clothes "match", it's just a combination of allsorts.. so long as I'm comfy and warm I don't mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Are aftermarket hid lights not going to pass the mot now the new laws come in?

i have a simple method of reminding folk if there dazzling me, 8 bright light on the front of the disco, it’s like daylight with them all on :rofl:

15 minutes ago, big gaz said:

i have a simple method of reminding folk if there dazzling me, 8 bright light on the front of the disco, it’s like daylight with them all on :rofl:

Not sure on bikes but would think so. The discovery guys have tried all sorts of HID and LED bulbs and none have got through an mot. Some HID work with the facelift lights but thats more

that they have self levelling suspension .

2 hours ago, big gaz said:

20180111_134318.jpg

Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

soo....its about time i actually got this fitted now as ive had it since last nov i thk....:rolleyes:.

20180117_09534720180117_095415

20180117_101818

clean.off old gasket crap...

20180117_101824

all done...and now charging at 14.4v @5000rpm:good:..i can keep me head lights on now and use me heated grips.:D.which i thk the switch is now playing up....:rolleyes:

Edited by evssv

jus had a go on this...:D...02 plate..

20180117_151714

...didnt go far but had to test the clutch we jus bleed.....it slipped to syart with but seemed to stop.....bur again couldn't really open it up as skool run mums everywhere and traffic:rolleyes:.....but it needs to come bak for a new clutch switch....so hopefully get another go then.......plus i'd really consider one of these for a nx bike i thk......:naughty:...that thing stole my bikes fastest production bike  title..:boo:...by 6-8mph i thk it was:rolleyes:

20180117_152105

filthy compared to mine:yes:

Edited by evssv

I sweet-talked a guy unto letting me have a go on one years ago. It was just so powerful, like a huge wave of power pushing me along. But so heavy and huge :rolleyes: