• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Right then...

Prokart2000

Try and visit a couple of shops and have a hands on of some models. If you personally like a model then buy it and try it. Like you say 160 pounds to buy a model a charger and may be an extra cell which should be possible. There are some models like the bugsta that would also fall into your price range. A lot depends on what you like and what you want to do. Just make sure whatever you buy that you can easily pick up the most common spare parts just in case.

Try and visit a couple of shops and have a hands on of some models. If you personally like a model then buy it and try it. Like you say 160 pounds to buy a model a charger and may be an extra cell which should be possible. There are some models like the bugsta that would also fall into your price range. A lot depends on what you like and what you want to do. Just make sure whatever you buy that you can easily pick up the most common spare parts just in case.

ok, thanks guys, the uses of it will be general road use and small drops off kerbs, and driving on short grass

edit: just pressed on ajs link :D

Edited by Prokart2000

im not aware of any around me so i will have to take your words for it, i know what you mean as when you get hands on with it you realise the size and weight

About 25 knots per hour ;)

good one  :thumbsup:

I regretted buying my boy a ftx for his first brushless rc jus because it was cheaper.....i should of bought the fs flux ....which I did after the let down of the ftx .that's all I'm sayin on this thread!

is there any reasons why you regret it?

Traxxas stampede xl5 2wd

Tax...none. No import duty on EU trade

Shipping costs...very cheap from Germany and reliable

Plug will be different....but possibly UK one supplied or it;s a 5 miinute swap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Traxxas-Stampede-XL-5-RTR-1-10-Monster-Truck-TQ-2-4GHz-iD-Akku-Lader-36054-1-/361295326741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item541ee12e15

and lots like it :)

You can get a Rustler in the UK for

• Like 1

Tax...none. No import duty on EU trade

Shipping costs...very cheap from Germany and reliable

Plug will be different....but possibly UK one supplied or it;s a 5 miinute swap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Traxxas-Stampede-XL-5-RTR-1-10-Monster-Truck-TQ-2-4GHz-iD-Akku-Lader-36054-1-/361295326741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item541ee12e15

and lots like it :)

You can get a Rustler in the UK for