• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Why am I doing this? (advice)

So, six month after selling up I'm back. Not looking to spend as much as I did last time on my wraith so I'm potentially looking RTR? Shock horror.

21st at the end of the month so hopefully going to treat myself

Been looking at the RTR scx10, maybe the falken tire one.

So whats the difference between the standard rtr vs kits? 

Is it still the standard plastic with rtr, metal steer&lower links for kit?

Also anyone who's planning/thinking on selling at the end of the month give me a message.

That seems to be the general theme - the kits have upgraded parts in them, and for the sake of not having the ***** electronics that often come with RTR, you may as well get the kit.  Plus then you also know it's been built correctly, rather than a botch-job from some exhausted Chinaman.

Perfect cheers Zombi, 

I saw it for sale already so if it's still up on Friday I may well treat myself.

Has VP parts become any more available over this side of the pond of will i have to order everything across like I did with my wraith?

Last week RC Mart shipped my order within a week, which is similar to most of the stuff I order from the ole US of A. Tbh, that's as quick as most domestic deliveries, only a lot cheaper! B)

Edited by J.A.Son

On the UK Scaler FB page he's already said what prices will be on various items, hence my being able to do the comparison above.  Expect to see the items' value in pounds to be the same as dollars, so there's a significant mark-up.