• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Zippy 5000mah 30c 11.1v lipos hard case only charged twice

hpibaja5bss

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to have to do this but to make all others aware I have been forced to open a PayPal dispute against hpibaja5bss

Payment was made as soon as a price was agreed apon and I was told they would be posted ASAP, 7 days later I messaged him and asked for the tracking info and he honestly said they have not yet been posted but will be in the next day or 2.

Another week later I asked again for tracking info to be told they were posted the previous day via Hermes and he couldn't find the email with the tracking info contained

Several ignored messages later I have informed him that I will be raising a dispute and have asked for a full refund

Mods have also been made aware

Regards

Jeff

If it was posted by my Hermes all he has to do is go to his account and all the information is there.Every transaction I have done with them is on record and there to see they are not deleted Its as simple as that. So he could easily forward you the tracking number unless it was never posted.

• Like 1

Surely something needs to be done about this member.....this is the second similar occurrence in a couple of weeks plus I have seen older threads of similar style and I had my own issues with him....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hate to have to do this but to make all others aware I have been forced to open a PayPal dispute against hpibaja5bss

Payment was made as soon as a price was agreed apon and I was told they would be posted ASAP, 7 days later I messaged him and asked for the tracking info and he honestly said they have not yet been posted but will be in the next day or 2.

Another week later I asked again for tracking info to be told they were posted the previous day via Hermes and he couldn't find the email with the tracking info contained

Several ignored messages later I have informed him that I will be raising a dispute and have asked for a full refund

Mods have also been made aware

Regards

Jeff

Hope paypal case goes through sound fella think he's using hermes as a piggyback :-( surely this user should atleast have a good talking to he tried to con me out of 58 quid saying item hadnt arrived. We dont need people like that in this hobby

Surely something needs to be done about this member.....this is the second similar occurrence in a couple of weeks plus I have seen older threads of similar style and I had my own issues with him....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've updated feedback thread also

Well he has now sent me some tracking info which clearly states the courier order was generated on 9th! 17 days after payment was made

Tracking isn't very accurate as its with a 3rd party company interparcel.com via Hermes.

Problem I have now is I have no one home this week to receive the package

Does anyone know my rights to refuse delivery ?