• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Discount code for Rcmodelz order

Oxus

Hi. I bought KM Baja from Rcmodelz and on the invoice there was a discount code for next order but I cannot find this invoice... :/ 

Is there anybody who knows coupon code for rcmodelz order? 

• 4 months later...

JUST HAD THIS ON THE SITE

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.rcmodelz.co.uk, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

www.rcmodelz.co.uk uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
  www.rcmodelz.com, rcmodelz.com  
The certificate expired on 11/12/2014 08:01. The current time is 11/11/2015 15:54.

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.rcmodelz.co.uk, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

The certificate expired on 11/12/2014 08:01. The current time is 11/11/2015 15:54.

I've been getting that too in all browsers. 

I'm sure it's nothing, the site is safe.

I've stopped posting the discount codes on my group now, merely because Ish wasn't happy to provide a generic code and people where complaining about each code expiring.

So in the end I just got fed up of people complaining at me when I was just trying to do a nice thing, so it's now removed from my page, although I'm sure there's still some codes floating round that work.

If Ish or John would sort just a generic code that doesn't need changing monthly, I'll add it back on the page.

What Should I Do?

OK

I looked into this and all it was is the SSL certificate was being transferred from our .com to .co.uk as we used to host through .com but now everything is hosted via .co.uk,

All payment details are redirected through Sagepay server, not Rcmodelz and customer details are stored on another secure server this way nobody can access any details as RCModelz holds no details except for product details.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...