• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A few niggles and naggles on my 5ive.

kkppww91

A while back the rubber flexi thing with bolts either side that attaches the Bart Xp pipe to the mount broke.

It costs quite a lot for the part plus postage from bartolone themselves.

Does anyone know where I could get one cheap or build one?

I bolted it on with a single nut and bolt at the moment but it bends the mount and the exhaust touches the plastic side tray.

I can't thank you enough lol. Been searching a while but no luck, didn't know what to type in.

So that's when I went to bartolone themselves and they wanted nearly $30 for the part and postage.

Can you help me with another problem. Can you recommend a good steering servo that doesn't buzz and glitch out like my savox 0236.

Do hitec do a good sub

My Rhino cooked itself for no reason

20150409_133236-1_zpsjvibstrl.jpg

And just been told it won't be replaced under warranty because they have said it was user error, what a load of BS, the EPA was spot on and it had done 5/6 tanks in the Dibby without an issue, all I did was power up the electrics to check my throttle servo after a quick engine service and the Rhino decided to nuke it self, I won't be buying another.......

Didn't think of that, off to PayPal I goes.... :lol:

And if Paypal don't side with you, stop dunking Rhinos in water, tut tut :tease:

In all seriousness though, if you're spending that much on a big servo, 9/10 people know how to set them up, the chances of it being user error are slim plus the fact we KNOW you can set your electrics up correctly.

That's just flat out lazy/bad CS on Rhinos part there.

• Like 1

hi there

i recently got myself a losi 5ive, like you im having bad radio problems and for the life of me i cant understand why.

tried two futaba 3pl radios both seem to act up, using savox 0236 servos steering servo seems to glitch and do rapid movement for a few seconds then ok

i know both radios are ok as i took one out of my baja the other out of my 5sc both work faultless in these cars but if radio is put in 5ive servos seems to act up.

i havnt even driven the 5ive yet dont really want to if i cant trust the servos and radio to operate properly

and thoughts on this most welcome

cheers sean

Edited by patriots-1

Mines still driving me mad. Swapped my throttle and steering servo leads over today on my rx, seems to be better but still not great.

I've got over 1k of upgrades on my car so I don't want it stood due to this problem :(. Darn thing lol.