• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone else go shooting ?

epons300

I also keep eying up a FX Wildcat for some reason though I'd prefer an Impact but as someone said at the range the impacts kind of wasted at the legal limit and is more suited in FAC form. Either way I'd have to sell Contrast to get one or the other. 

Did some pellet testing today and it seems like the R10 prefers Bisley Long Range Gold and Magnums. I have to say that I found it quite interesting to find out what it likes and I also learned that the R10 isn't too fussed by wind obviously it affected it but no where near as much as I thought it would. I think I also found out why I was getting some really random shots last time, I think the gauge is slightly off due to the different regulator in it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/09/2017 at 14:58, johninderby said:

Target dug out of the back of the closet and ready for some fun this weekend. Will look more like a colander by the time the weekend is over. :D

And yes the fun will be recorded for your enjoyment. ;)

John

IMG_1525.jpg

So did this get filled with holes? 

Not been on the forum for a while, thought it would be nice to return with something almost new and shiny!52f2dee351fdf0627262fc42d95d0b7e.jpg
Sadly doesn't shoot but I do lay down behind it shouting "PEW PEW.....PEW PEW PEW.....PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Deac, old spec so working action, strip able etc. It's a mk2 Aussie made model

I couldn't resist when a mate who is a collector told me about it. He knows some very interesting people (all legit!) who deal with deacs and equipment. I'm compiling a shopping list for every payday. haha

I had a pic of my grandad stood with one when he was in the 7th Armoured giving Rommel a slap, so they always tug at the heartstrings a bit. Couldn't believe how heavy it is, with a empty mag I can barely hold the thing up to my shoulder for long, balls to humping this thing plus ammo and kit for long! 

• Thanks 1

very nice.

My Dad god rest him was a Bren gun carrier for the first battalion coldstream guards from the early 50's. His claim to fame was loosing the spare barrel on Brecon beacon and being shot in the leg by one on the range lol 

15740890_1229096363838576_90581353001225