• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

king motor evo

maiden939

Fabricate rear side windows, keeps clart away from the ESC very very well.

What is stock gearing on this??

Its 57/14 , rear windows sounds like a plan . Edited by maiden939
  • Like 1

is that the marshes at wolstanton?

looking good by the way.

It is the Marsh only the second time I've been there to run and I only live down the road. Edited by maiden939

Looks fast and seems well planted at the rear.

That run was with setting at default (basically turned down) and with the km monster tyres with massive tread it still wouldn`t grip so a bit more tinkering is needed.

thats one advantage of brushless, i reckon the blackout would wake the locals!

what runtime are you getting with the standard batterys?

The cpi pipe on the blackout would wake the dead, we normally run the petrols well out the way anyway.

will find out tomorrow on runtime but i`m now running 2x 5800 40c zippy`s and 2x 5000 40c turnigy as i fryed one of the original batteries.

The back end looked grippy to me!

Runtime?

loads of grip when cornering hence the roll, but in a straight line or off the mark it struggles maybe i need to take the preload down on the springs so it squats abit which may help i think  :confused:

Now it works.

Fast, very fast...the extra kV on the can makes a noticeable difference.

Re tyres, tbh the grip seemed on a par with Nightmares....been slipping power away today too ;)

How has the wing held up to the rolls? Our lass destroyed a stock KM wing first roll of the bash...lol.

Now it works.

Fast, very fast...the extra kV on the can makes a noticeable difference.

Re tyres, tbh the grip seemed on a par with Nightmares....been slipping power away today too ;)

How has the wing held up to the rolls? Our lass destroyed a stock KM wing first roll of the bash...lol.

Wings ok seems a bit softer than my other km wing.

Ta for that, stock one felt OK, admittedly there was a chilly wind blowing, certainly not minus temps!

How are you liking the feel of a BL 1/5th scale?

Fantastic , really enjoy my petrol nothing handles like a 1/5 but noise limits where you you can run with this I can go anywhere any time .

• Like 2

I suggest the following: taking a few days off work, charging many batteries and then rag the backside off the Evo, repeatedly, until the electrics either prove themselves or vent ;)

You can provide the answers folk are searching for.... :)

• Like 1