• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Best transmitter

Darwrt1969

I am a speky fan.

But last month I bought 3pm MX futaba and a spare frsky RX for about 35$

I have to say it is a totally different level of control in ur hand especially when u r running 29 esp ported 2wd monster with 18\46 gearing.

Telemetry ..... unless you have a burning need to know engine revs, temps etc. why pay extra! Puts up the cost of receivers too.

I have telemetry on my Sanwa MT4, but I have never bothered hooking it up as I cannot imagine any real need for it. I can understand it being of use to a racer when setting up the car, but for average use..... no.

Telemetry ..... unless you have a burning need to know engine revs, temps etc. why pay extra! Puts up the cost of receivers too.

Agreed. Not to mention, I remember the nightmare I had trying to set up a friends Spektrum telemetry on a 1/5 scale so that it reported semi-believable figures. I mean, it was doing 100mph + upside down at one point ...  :xd: