• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

which rc makes You smile

Juggernaut jims

Which rc i like changes depending on my mood, which is why i usaly have 3 or more at any one time.

the losi micro t, or the hpi baja q32 now i have one, comes up on the days i cba and would rather be sitting on a comfy chair than turning my balls into frozen conkers.

they are too small to realy do anytihng fun but it passes the time

the hpi mini recon is fun outside for some simple fun, driving down stairs and off benches etc, small enough to carry about in a small bag for ease but big enough to handle most off road driving, also the size and weight mean it doesn't break often so you can be stupid and hit stuff as much as you like.

the hong nor xr2 buggy is for when i fancy something with abit of speed to it, aswell as some decent jumping, has the size and power to be fun, can fit in a backpack if you take off the wheels, bit annoying but not a big deal.

FG marder for when i want a sound track while i drive, decent handling for a 2wd and quick too, size is a problem for me, lots of weight so getitng it places is a hassle without a car of my own.

then my personal favorite, HPI Baja 5b, sound track, unpredictable enough to be interesting, can jump it, same down fall as the marder though.

if i ever get it finish the Baja flux i'm building up will be all of the above only at a time when more speed and less noise is more interesting to me.

Gotta love my blitz, fairly bullet proof now and it's pretty quick.

But my little dromida puts a smile on my face, bloody quick for it's size and tough as nails, great for a quick bash session as it fits in my backpack.

Last night;Ally-Maxx! Handles beautifully, turns well, goes well, takes the odd tumble, top MT!

The Blitz was out as well, 3S only, quick, quiet and popped the odd wheelie. Can't wait for some off-road action and get some air.

• Like 1