• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*** Updated Hyper owners club ***

So an uncut shell (if you can get one) would fit perfectly on the ST Pro rear mount by the looks of it

yes...the pro rear tower has the little peg type body mount....I need 2 of these. ..I thk I got one on a spare hyper rear end I got...1 down 1 to go!..so yeah an uncut one would b a good fit....im gonna mesh over the engine hole hopefully. ....but its quite handy as I can just about connect/disconnect the battery through it..... Edited by evssv

Hello all, can I join the club please :D

Here is my new build hyper 7, all parts bought new and built but by bit over the period of a few months! Still one or two things to buy/fit, motor and esc are sat waiting to be fitted, xerun 150a and a HPI tork 2200kv (castle 1515 2200kv)

6bf8a7867844c36d5322814e4be87f69.jpg10c4ef43c8be46ddd892603d30af3cc0.jpg

You are more than welcome and have been added :thumbsup: Nice looking Hyper 7 there too

Nice one dude :thumbsup: I'm from St helens if you want to add that too :)

The only thing that has been used in it are the tyres, I need to get it finished and get it out

what is the motor mount from? a hyper ss perhaps?

Looks good with the adjustable piece to fit to the motor. Same sort of design as Ansmann X8e or the Team C t8

Yes pretty sure that is a SS motor mount they are fairly reasonable off ebay, and if they fit the 7 they should fit the ST too

What's your guys opinion on this deal:

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/204304-is-it-worth-it-hyper-7/#entry2120496

Thanks for any input

buy it....I got a sweet .21 3port from my hyper conversion I want to sell......engine..carb....pull start..os8 plug...I doubt I'll ever need it again...jus needs a scrub up... Edited by evssv

I got a hyper 9 pro , i'll ad picts later as my pc just crashed.

I'm looking for a body shell that would fit the hyper9. It seems that there is no stock of hyper9 body shells in uk.

Any alternatives? I don't mind doing a bit of trimming, but no too much.

Thx

I'm looking for a body shell that would fit the hyper9. It seems that there is no stock of hyper9 body shells in uk.

Thx

I've added you to the list :thumbsup:

also painted shells can be had here (not uk though) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hyper-9-M9-Painted-Body-Orange-89136-RC-WillPower-HOBAO-OFNA-RC-Buggy-Parts-/310901182259?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6393

or here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HoBao-Hyper-9-M9-Painted-Body-Orange-89136-/271256319637?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6393

or take your pick from here, I would have thought a hyper 8 might fit http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/c/94/

• Like 1

I forgot to ad that mine is electric

Thanks for the ebay links and that was a fast response. ,!!!!

• Like 1

I forgot to ad that mine is electric

Thanks for the ebay links and that was a fast response. ,!!!!

on that wheelspin page there are some Proline bulldog buggy shells I'm sure they could be cut to fit or even the HB D8 :thumbsup:

Thx

I gota brand new hyper 8.5 one boxed... Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

I finished my girlfriends car today. Just waiting on a bunch of T-Bone bumpers for this and my other hypers.

24b77ed1d8e576243fa7e3b0847292c8_zps5291

197382a34cbec8a5978cd994d9efcdf4_zps2500

c2113b1987c97e5470e1b0825cf68815_zpseee5

590bfa751156305b7fe8360383454a15_zps4ca3

429ebb2875f7fbdcb7d6a3c989d47c1c_zps44bd

Does anyone know what the T-Bone wheelie bars are like for the ST ? While I was ordering 4 bumpers, I thought I'd chuck in the bar to give it a go on the ST.

If you figure out how to post pics, wouldn't mind seeing some of your setup, that thing looks immense! 

Dont know how to post pics or I would.

This is my mamba xl2 8s one running slicks.

Watch "Brushless st mamba xl2 8s system" on YouTube
Brushless st mamba xl2 8s system: