• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I fear for the future.......

smeghead28

.......when someone threatens to call the police on me cause I made their dog bark!

I ran the Losi this morning and a dog appeared from nowhere and started barking at it.

A woman came over to me and flat out accussed me of "haressing" her dog with the car and that her dog never barks so I must have done something to provoke it.

The car wasn't even moving at the time and the dog was very excited when it came over,it wasn't being aggresive.

I said I was happy to wait for the police to arrive if she wanted to report me for making her dog bark and I would also report her for the dog not being under control whilst I was at it.

What is the world coming to,I do despair sometimes,I really do.

• Like 1

lol. How dare you make a dog bark, I could only imagine what sort of trouble you'd be in if you made a cat meow! I guess in that case I could call the police on the postman, cause every time he rings my bell he makes my dog bark. The cheek!!

I just wish I knew what was going through the dog walkers mind...

I don't know why you didn't tell her you're calling the police cause her dog is harassing your Losi! [emoji13]

Enjoy your day pal, never mind dumb folk.

Here is what I do in said situation. Stare blankly...pause.....and then say in stern voice. "Shut up you blithering idiot" and go about my business. As stated some people should be ignored. But some you can't let a god opportunity to make them feel like an idiot.

In the end let her call the police. Your not doing anything wrong by the sounds of it and hopefully the police will warn her about wasting police time.