• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I'm sorry, it's been emotional but it's time to let you go...

Shedmaster

Good Afternoon all,

I have one brand new and unused HPI Savage X and a brand new and unused modified Savage XL vehicle plus LOTS of brand new and unused spares that I would like to offer for sale due to my complete exit from the R/C hobby.

Anything that has been used/soiled will not be offered.

I am unsure of exactly how I should go about selling these items as none of them are now factory spec.

The Savage X is the 2014 model with everything included except the box and packaging. This was bought from eBay for spares but was never used. The box was 'donated' for a house move......

The Savage XL is modified in that the sway bars are of the heavy duty type, the wheels are the orange MT-8GT(?)  type, the diffs are the Flux HP upgrades with composite housings etc, the engine has been removed as it was used..........however, there are engines available in my loose spares.

The loose spares are basically everything that makes up a HPI Savage such as normal diffs, dogbones, bumpers front and rear, normal diff towers, TVP's, engine mounts and plates etc.

Finally, in my loose spares, I have a HPI 4.6 v1 and v2 engine AND a HongNor 4.6 engine, all brand new and unused.

I would really appreciate any assistance you could offer as to how I should best approach making this available to somebody who could make use of it.....

Thankyou,

Kindest Regards,

Dave

The best thing to do is list them in the for sale section with relevant details and pictures. Of course with it being an RC forum you will receive interest  :good:

Always a shame to see members go,but good luck for the future :cheers: 

Hi, Good Evening,

Many Thanks for your helpful and friendly replies.....

When I get a decent block of time to put some pictures together I'll set up a proper post for making my collection available to others.

Honestly, I feel I have tried to 'master' these nitro trucks but feel that I just don't have the time to commit as I would like to nowadays. I'd be very happy to walk away knowing that other people can make use of my collection and give it a good home.

Many Thanks again,

Kindest Regards,

Dave

• 4 months later...

Hi -BEZ,

Many Thanks for your post, this is noted, I'll go and set this up properly.....

Kindest Regards,

Dave

p.s.....I should have reviewed the thread properly before posting today, you've already explained quite clearly what I should do ! Sorry.......not paying attention here. Dave

Edited by Shedmaster

Brushless ? 

sell out your motors to bring in some pennys. install a 1/8th sized brushless motor and a 150amp esc

drop in 6s lipo and you will have one evil machine. 

Google savage XL brushless conversion, to see what you end up with.

No noise, no fumes, no nitro smelly truck.

just instant amps and volts in one huge jolt