• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What project are you working on?

tolska

I'll be:

Converting my Quanum Vandal into an FTX Hooligan. 

Trying to master flying the Nano.

Tweaking Miper's steering geometry.

Waiting for a still day to maiden the Spyhawk.

Getting used to the slower side of the hobby..................................................... :sly:

Ive got a Tamiya TGS to strip, clean and rebuild with an HPI engine. Ive gotta get a brushless motor and esc for my Tamiya TB-01 and my Maxx..... well thats all ready for some bashing. I just need to sort the brakes on it and fit a fail safe.

Got a few project ideas in the pipeline.... just quietly simmering away, while I collect up parts and shift stuff about.

1) V twin hot rod build. Twin nitro motors in a V layout, driving a common centre diff, linked to a Madforce solid rear axle on a 4 link setup. Maybe add servo controlled ride height for fun. Front mounted engines in the engine bay. More show than go.....but might be fun. Big fat 40 series rears with skinny fronts.

2) 5th scale halftrack. Probably go for the SdKfz250 / 251 layout with unpowered front axle. Just working out the best way to build tracks that will hold up to the abuse. Have tested a few possibles, but not got a design that works well enough and stays on the wheels yet.

3) Collecting parts to build a Tamiya kit. Wierd....I know!

Recently decided to go for it with a scratch build project I've been mulling over. Just undecided on whether to go for scale or capability. The next few months will be planning before anything is actually bought.

Edited by oodboo

There is so many good projects the community from MSUK are working on, some of them are extremely interesting,

I have jut brought a RC Boat which needs a little paint job to complete for my son then to start on the Savage

I have had a break since my last build the 5b but I feel like opening the door to my man cave now.

Losi 3.0 Truggy with some hopups to build.

Just ordered myself a Tamiya Egress nostalgic reasons, I always lusted after one and could never afford it back then.

Then some 5th scale love for my other Losi and another 5th scale project has sneaked in lol.

It's time to start building :)

• Like 1

Not done any RC stuff for 15 years, getting back into it with a new CW-01 Unimog build with various hop-ups and custom ideas.

Also picked up a nice WW2 that I'm gonna strip and rebuild with a theme in mind, and a KingCab that needs a bit of tidying up.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...