• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Who are you lot?

rally1998

Hey Guys,

Sorry not been around for a while, work, life etc got in the way, Baja not been out for some time now :(

Now the weather is turning bad too, want to find a spot nearer Newquay with lots of mud if possible..

Cheers

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good point actually, my buggy's a bit ruined thanks to the last race (mostly my fault). I could bring the CC01 along though, I'm bored of just driving round the garden!

I don't think I've ever broken my CC01 actually (apart from when I drove it through a deep puddle, didn't drive it for a few days and then found the wheel bearings had rusted solid!) but I suppose it's hard to break something than never goes fast enough to have a crash!

Has anyone got any good bash spots for the faster stuff as well as crawlers? Would be good to have another meet up when it's stopped raining.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice to see we have this section since I was last around the forum.

I'm in Feock looking for good 1/5 scale bash spots, mainly used penryn bmx track and a old quarry down st.day and malpas park.

Any body this way?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Feock looking for good 1/5 scale bash spots, mainly used penryn bmx track and a old quarry down st.day and malpas park.

Any body this way?

I think i'm about the closest, I'm down Penzance, but work in Falmouth and usually have sunday afternoons off. More often than not i'm over at the Cornwall RC Racing track between Helston and Falmouth straight after work

I envy you guys. As if you are debating bash spots! I go to Cornwall every year on holiday and as far as I can see, everywhere is a place for bashing. Took my savage down this year, much fun was had :)

Mrs wasn't happy about the savage taking boot space priority over her clothes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Any body this way?

I'm about an hour away but I'm happy to travel if I need to. I need to start driving my RCs again, haven't done anything with them in ages. :(

• 2 weeks later...