• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Typhon/Kraton Owners Club

Devin

Mine has just had its first run, no flames nothing broken even after going full pelt into a brick. That was on only 1 x 2s though.

Ahh that's good to hear my friend
  • Like 1

2S? I can run faster! ;)

Haha didn't even know thing could run on 2s haha I didn't really think of doing that :)

I take it your still waiting on your esc and servo then but then again its still only been a week so early days  ..

I have been following a few threads on this and the Kraton and i have to say there is beginning to become a few areas that i don't like, arms, pivot balls, pins, but the main one seems to be the esc, the troubles seem to be on both the kraton and the Typhon . I read another guy having trouble with his and having to send it back !!!.. So your not alone with esc trouble his was on the kraton but it is the same electric's in both !!.. 

Nothing to worrying yet but there certainly starting to show up with some teething troubles, so perhaps them having such a great customer service is going to be a blessing in disguise :thumbsup: 

Nice to see a little oil in the diff and the motor mount looks well made  :thumbsup:

Just had its first run on 4s, holy moly. The motor and esc were warm, certainly not hot but I only got 15 mins in before the rain came.

I've had it over some jumps today with about 3 feet of air, no problem. Only thing i've really noticed is how loud it is, I haven't upgraded the gear maybe its that.

• Like 1

Just had its first run on 4s, holy moly. The motor and esc were warm, certainly not hot but I only got 15 mins in before the rain came.

I've had it over some jumps today with about 3 feet of air, no problem. Only thing i've really noticed is how loud it is, I haven't upgraded the gear maybe its that.

I agree that the thing is loud hopefully there will be a plastic spur gear released or something
  • Like 1

Yeah they have o git the electronics mid last week just never got the chance to do a post on it sorry about that but the car is working well

53047b94a7f1533c0704504d2586baf2.jpg

• Like 1

Well you say that I took it out earlier and my servo broke down on me for the second time so arrma are taking the car and investigating what's happened and might replace the car or fit new electronics but only time will tell

Well you say that I took it out earlier and my servo broke down on me for the second time so arrma are taking the car and investigating what's happened and might replace the car or fit new electronics but only time will tell

Your steering servo has gone bad on you 2x already? Did they replace the ESC? How is the motor holding up?

Edited by lightrules