• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us why your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend gets upset?

Gazlam

Coffee table destroyed (nitro is a good varnish stripper literally just peels) needs a good sand and varnish again spilt nitro on it and when trying to get firestorm working it actually worked and as I tried to lift of table turned out idle is too high and wheels burnt table. Also got dents where screwdrivers and tools have being put down. Need to stop using coffee table as a workbench but so cold in shed atm. :-(

28kzzm.jpg

Coffee table destroyed (nitro is a good varnish stripper literally just peels) needs a good sand and varnish again spilt nitro on it and when trying to get firestorm working it actually worked and as I tried to lift of table turned out idle is too high and wheels burnt table. Also got dents where screwdrivers and tools have being put down. Need to stop using coffee table as a workbench but so cold in shed atm. :-(

28kzzm.jpg

Lol its not that cold ;)

When you meet a lady who is VERY patient and tolerant of your personal collecting and hobbyist items, you marry her, then buy a bigger house, working on the equation of N + 1 with everything you like to hoard.

I give you this: Ignoring suitcases, 'some' charity bags,three boxes of files, three of (my) cd's and a joint Lego collection, all mine, mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :naughty::naughty:

shizzle1_zps65b7d7d6.jpg

shizzle2_zps53f6b1d7.jpg

shizzle3_zps23e025dd.jpg

shizzle4_zpsebde095a.jpg

shizzle7_zpsdb9be63b.jpg

shizzle8_zps49812498.jpg

shizzle5_zpsd4e99ffb.jpg

shizzle6_zps47f3ddaf.jpg

shizzle6_zps47f3ddaf.jpg

shizzle9_zpsac978743.jpg

shizzle12_zps0aad8ecb.jpg

shizzle10_zpsf4c8b936.jpg

shizzle11_zpsecadff79.jpg

It may not surprise you to learn that there are many boxes (and a 5ive) in the garage... :whistling:

Good drills!!!

Oodboo, a little from all three columns ;)

Oho, that's the Beast, sporting a rare, and now slightly bent, all ally desert racing truck shell.... Iirc, twenty shells came to the UK, all sold via Ultimate RC...bazookajoe won it at bashfest in 2012 and sold it to me :)

• Like 1

Thanks fella.

Not looking as straight now....ROFL!

What happened to it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:whistling: