• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi apache c1 flux

There was a shop in Bromsgrove near me that had a C1 in it the last time I went in there although that was a couple of months ago.

http://cdsmodels.co.uk/index.html

It's a bit of a dusty Aladdins cave to be honest.

If you click on the "Tour" button and go to the room at the back you can see it on the right hand side along the back wall although it's anyones guess if it's still there now.

Lol dunno where your lookin mate but can not see it for the life of me haha only car I see is in the cabinet ;)

Anyway been on text with Twisty and have arranged to buy his original C1 :) nice one mate I'll be in touch ;)

• Like 1

I did but Banggood decided after a week they need me to virefy my PayPal account LMAO! Only prob is I didn't use my PayPal cos I don't have one I paid with PayPal guest LOL. Woman on chat just does not understand you can pay with PayPal guest and just said she was refundng me in the next 48h WELL IMPRESSED!! Then another 14day wait for refund from PayPal :(

Proper pizzed off mate serious!

Out of curiosity, why don't you just set up a Paypal account? :lol:

He had one but got scammed I think.

Yeah I did have one but closed it when PayPal refused to help me when I sold an iPhone when they first came out :( I got myself one and lost it but by the time insurance got round to replacing it missus for me another so when replacing arrived stuck it on eBay and some Pakistani guy bought it. Paid

Fair enough then but it is handy just for buying, it's a faster way to get your money back in genuine situations when you buy something broken or that doesn't arrive.

Recently I noticed on my HobbyKing order history a purchase I genuinely never made, for a LiPo I didn't need, because I had no electric RC's :lol: and they said it'd take up to 2 months to investigate... Rang Paypal, on phone for 8 minutes, refund sorted within the next 10 minutes.

Yeah know what you mean with ease and all that but they just refused to help point blank because I was the seller and because I could not prove I had put it in the box. Even after explaining it was brand new and sealed the woman on other end of phone said can I prove it was still sealed when I sent it WTF is that about?

She said the guy sent proof it was not in the box with a picture of it in the parcel packaging hahaha as if anyone would pull it out of box and put everything back in the packaging lol

Just give up in the end and paid a visit to the guys house :) he want there but his car was ;)

Edited by hebby

Is it too big to lay down on the back seats?

No had my puppy on other side lol

And the reason i stood it up was so he wouldn't chew it but he did anyway the little git.

• Like 1

Nice one mate

More pics :)

Yeah will do mate just at Morrisons ATM :(

When get back am gonna charge some lipo and whilst I do I'll set about changing the Plug on ESC to xt60 :)

• 3 weeks later...