• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Win a Team Associated Pro Rally RTR!

Nick

Shurrup Mr Doom and Gloom.

The reason you'll not fight your way out of a paper bag is simple.....ya big wuss ;)

If I win, you can play out and have a go, but only if your lass says it's ok. Deb says you can stop for tea if you like, fish fingers, chips and peas...and if we're good, a Vienetta for dessert!! ;)

• Like 1

Shurrup Mr Doom and Gloom.

The reason you'll not fight your way out of a paper bag is simple.....ya big wuss ;)

If I win, you can play out and have a go, but only if your lass says it's ok. Deb says you can stop for tea if you like, fish fingers, chips and peas...and if we're good, a Vienetta for dessert!! ;)

ill be over even if you dont win :)

Debs not gonna poison me is she  :ph34r:

dont tell her i said that either  :whistling:

She's a dab hand in the kitchen fella, made a fantastic BBQ sauce t'other night :)

Not you she would poison anyway, bit of a standing joke that now we're wed, she will slowly do me in for mi brass! Rofl

• Like 1

Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez....have you drawn it yet?? Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez...haveyouhaveyouhaveyouhaveyouhaveyouhaveyou??????? Hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up!!! Bez, Bez, Bez, Bez....etc ;)

• Like 2

Well that was 3 pages of rabble! I guess I should of drawn it on time. :lol: I apologize, the timezone and internet access doesn't always align to the deadlines here in Canada. :lol:

It is being drawn RIGHT NOW. Give me 20min to put the post up. :good:

• Like 2