• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

Who you gonna call....??

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

a243f9980634a6d326dbb17cbc060810.jpg

Thoroughly good build and would recommend to all. Enjoyed building this a such as the tumbler and it looks great up close :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now that is way cooooooooooooooooolllllllllll

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 1

Hurrah, although, they could have been quicker, IMO.

Sopwith Camel build underway...pics to come :)

Agreed it should have been faster considering how large they are, but I suppose they have a multitude of requests every day so as long as they arrive some time this week I shall forgive them :)

Also that's a very nice looking kit, did you have it from new or did you fork out on ebay?

I've ordered a few little bits now, including - 

3834 SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS GOOD NEIGHBORS AT BIKINI BOTTOM

LOL.

Sad I know but my nephew loves Spongebob.......... and so do I :)

Also got a couple of Star Wars bits on order too.

I've ordered a few little bits now, including - 

3834 SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS GOOD NEIGHBORS AT BIKINI BOTTOM

LOL.

Sad I know but my nephew loves Spongebob.......... and so do I :)

Also got a couple of Star Wars bits on order too.

Where did you get it from dude? The more I look at it, the more I want it!

Where did you get it from dude? The more I look at it, the more I want it!

From eBay, wish I never started this as I am looking and there are loads of Star Wars, Spongebob and Simpsons sets I want.

Then there is the Ferrari F40 due on 1st August.

This is going to be painful - on the bank account :)

• Like 2

You should really buy the star wars UCS sets that are currently available before they retire and are worth a tonne, it's both fun and an investment. The Red 5 x-wing, tie figher, slave ship, sand crawler and death star :) Give it a year and they will easily be worth double.

• Like 1

You should really buy the star wars UCS sets that are currently available before they retire and are worth a tonne, it's both fun and an investment. The Red 5 x-wing, tie figher, slave ship, sand crawler and death star :) Give it a year and they will easily be worth double.

About a grands worth there lol, but as you say, when retired they will go up in price :)

Yup, Star Wars is virtually guaranteed to increase in value, once OOP. Any UCS sets are a guarantee, as are any Lego Store only sets....like the Camel..

Our lass bought me it 'some' time back from Lego...and as per, the points get put on my card ;)

Keep boxes and manuals pristine, don't loose any pieces and be prepared to move house when the mountain of bricks grows :)

Yup, Star Wars is virtually guaranteed to increase in value, once OOP. Any UCS sets are a guarantee, as are any Lego Store only sets....like the Camel..

Our lass bought me it 'some' time back from Lego...and as per, the points get put on my card ;)

Keep boxes and manuals pristine, don't loose any pieces and be prepared to move house when the mountain of bricks grows :)

I had loads of lego star wars stuff when I was was younger (10) and when I came to sell it I only got a small amount of profit on a few bits, all the others I made a loss on. The boxes were mint and all the bits were in the box. 

Rotflmao!

I have a large volume of 1/6th scale kit that was meant to be an appreciating classic...

No pockets in a shroud, my good man! Spend and enjoy, then leave it all to the children when you pop off ;)

How was it? Visited the original in Denmark as a child, awesome. Nearest I got to Windsor was a coffee and donut outside the gates, being unwilling to pay the nigh on

• Like 1