• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

Dunno if this has been started and did search about 6 pages from the search button but anyway.

Who's a Lego fanatic? I know Dr Janitor is :)

Most of the Lego I bought I kept the books and boxes ( boxes in attic )

I have loads and loads of 50L storage tubs of it in the shed and my lad also loves it so here's a few pics of the storage drawers my lad brought in last night of some Lego men he could find and some bit I already built and a load of instruction books :)

706a3828bd4271163e4beda9e47e29a5_zpsf205

Have the gold lego man in there somewhere :) as bought a full box in Costco ;)

d2da0e6618fa2d0894acf6f9477dcd33_zps1b23

8e3de3800ee64c75f455efa6da25d657_zps9692

b4d5e584cd12bf2138a61b345cdc566b_zps5fc9

Would it be any surprise to say that we are??

Technic, Star Wars, City is the current collect all, though I have some of the Power Miners sets, cos I like the colour ;)

Bought the wife (that still feels weird) Tower Bridge for her birthday... Absolutely fantastic creation, over 4000 pieces....my turn to build it next.

Will get piccies up when next I'm in the loft (which is where it is all stashed, for now)

wow if my lad saw that he would go mad, he loves the city stuff and he has that mining set and truck in your pics :xd:

Yeah them are the latest one I bought :)

All rest of older stuff is in shed

My boys & me have lots of lego from various themes, Star Wars, Atlantis, power miners, city, monster hunters. I have a personal select collection of Star Wars myself:. I only like the proper Star Wars though, none of the clone wars muck :lol: my fave that I own is jabbas palace with the desert skiff and sarlacc pit alongside. I Want the rancor bit to add on next. Also got the millennium falcon last year which is pretty good too. Will try and get some pics up. What Star Wars lego have you guys got?

Dammit Hebby you beat me to it :P Im a lego fanatic have mostly lego city,space,water, sets hoping to start building custom builds as i watch a few guys on youtube main one is called Jangbricks http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH09uL3dLqsVsOh0XmapzLQ

Im hoping to start getting some star wars sets but not surprised that they are more exspensive :/

I have a few things for people that will help 

A site called Brick link if you need anything this is the best place to get it done a big order on legs, heads, and a few construction workers 

http://www.bricklink.com/

Also i brought a storage unit which will be the first to be home for the lego rather then being in boxes i can't get to under the bed :P

http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/rub/tTowerBuildYourOwn.php

Also i have an entertainer in town does anyone know if you can get a club card or discount card :/

I might plan a trip to a lego store what ever one is closest :P

Some more that was easily accessible in the shed :) rest is right at the back behind a 400L fish tank, 4 bikes and a load of RC stuff :(

f2f8259f31597da929497248bab7e936_zps32d6

• Like 2

Star wars...from memory, original release snow speeder, x-wing, A-wing and Vader's tie fighter set, speeder bikes. All complete, with boxes and instructions (naturally)

From the bay, picked up , Imperial Shuttle, B wing, slave 1, tie fighter, Imperial Star Destroyer and Millennium Falcon (some with boxes, most have instructions and are (now) 100% complete)

Also have the mindstorms R2D2 and the UCS R2. After more UCS and an original Death Star...best jack in RC and sell up!! ;)

• Like 1

A few recent ones i brought the one with not stickers im going to change the color scheme :P

IMAG1235.jpg

The fire bike i would like to get a few more of these but will want diffrent unit numbers on it :P

IMAG1237.jpg

The octan race car came from sainsburys as it was reduced in price to

Edited by DR.Jan Itor

This was Mondays purchase :)

b1f5ae8d6ba40e9daa95426f5980c47b_zpsb24e

Also have the old moto-X one I got when I was 12 still with box but its at my Nan's well my aunties now as my Nan died a few years back :(

Edited by hebby
  • Like 1

Also have this at my Nan's :)

a4145211e69563590d42e5cc8eb3865e_zpsd681

Have you guys seen the lego movie as well? Badcop is ace, my son just got him today the jammy little swine

The mini figure?

• Like 1

Must go see it..read mixed reviews, but it's Lego, ergo will be grand!

Really want to build something now!!! Damn!! No room/time.

Lego videogames anyone?? Completed Star Wars twice, almost did Clone Wars, til the ps3 died, completed the first Batman, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and most of Harry Potter (was bored and needed a Lego game fix ;) ) On with Batman 2, but not liking it...Marvel Superheroes next methinks...

Yeah the minifigure, he got a couple of others as well but I like Badcop the best in the film

Like these :)

5acea586cc898c9839731610cf518be4_zps3559

And this is the ice cream van from the film :)

0d1de949ff61d0c7b095dc5c9420f119_zps1c49

And one of my fav :)

Santa clause :)

aed67c4e0f6a9e8f3f665a150dc1304c_zps47ed

Must go see it..read mixed reviews, but it's Lego, ergo will be grand!

Really want to build something now!!! Damn!! No room/time.

Lego videogames anyone?? Completed Star Wars twice, almost did Clone Wars, til the ps3 died, completed the first Batman, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and most of Harry Potter (was bored and needed a Lego game fix ;) ) On with Batman 2, but not liking it...Marvel Superheroes next methinks...

I'm playing lego movie on Ps Vita :) right now lmao! Marvel super heroes is awesome :)

963d165a4af7eec2cc04c75fae43b702_zps173e

Net they used kragel :) Edited by hebby