• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flight 370

jony nitro

And furthermore, how the hell do you lose a plane.

Seriously, with all the transmitters and monitors built into planes these days, how can they not know where it is. They don't even know if it turned round!!!

if its in the sea no transmitter fitted to a plane will go that far through water sadly

I must admit, I haven't really read much about it. I left hong kong about an hour before that so bit chilling to think about.

I thought the black boxes could be tracked in all but the deepest of seas?

But! The thing is the pilot didnt have time to call a mayday so WTF has happened? And also why did the 2 passengers with stolen passports not get detected?

Up until a few years ago, I know someone that was travelling on a cancelled UK passport without knowing it.

Can easily imagine that in other parts of the world, stolen passports wouldn't set off any warning at the airport.

It's gone down, no other answer. It wouldn't have had the fuel to stay up this long and you can't just land it anywhere, it needs a proper airport and as such, someone would have reported it arriving unannounced.

• Like 1

It's gone down, no other answer. It wouldn't have had the fuel to stay up this long and you can't just land it anywhere, it needs a proper airport and as such, someone would have reported it arriving unannounced.

10/10 for observation :)

Of course it's gone down lol we're just wondering why?

I shouldn't laugh but I did.

Anyway, there is another answer, it went up, helped by.....................

That's it, mock me!:)

There's still huge speculation as to whether it was hijacked and taken elsewhere. I ain't buying it, it's in the sea in my humble opinion. If it is, where's the bloody flotsam?

the plane was swallowed up by a much larger plane owned by North Korea who want to hold china to ransom for better protection from the western pigs threatening their way of life.........no really......

I also find it strange that they were able to board using those stolen passports. Surely it would flag up on their system that the passports were dodgy? I had trouble getting into Turkey as I now have a beard & tache which my passport pic doesn't so how can you travel on a cancelled passport.....very suss IMO or lazy security.

no parts for a start. 

thats a large commie jetliner, its also a 777 if im correct 

so twin engine running rollsroyce lumps, 

fuel line blockage : engines starved of fuel from icing, you drop altitude

to get outta the colder air up high. 

engine fail, flame out etc etc, still enough glide ratio to make it close to land/make mayday. 

terrors ,hmmm possible but again transponder would be running, turn it off you have a shed load of military on your case.

including rescue etc etc. people with phones, pilots ability to lock cabin door from inside cabin, stopping entry. still in control still have main radio link. 

other failure , heres a theory, bad weather low vis, the pileo sensor ices up, air speed lock in, pilots dont notice.

aircraft senses a fall in altitude, plane stalls and falls, auto pilot disengage leaving pilots thinking wtf do we do now.

pileo sensoe starts to defrost collison warning, but its to late you cannot drop nose to gain airspeed, you nose it into the sea.

water enters the undercarragie and  bye bye. 

i just hope those lost souls went quick and painless to be honest.

My Mrs thinks somehow the plane hit the water at such an angle that its enter the water intact and they will find a compleat boing 777 sat on the see bed. Rob

NO CHANCE!

The speed of the plane hitting the water at any angle would obliterate it into millions of bits.

No mayday call? If something was wrong with the plane with today's tech the pilot would have know instantly and then radiod to flight tower even turning back but absolutely nothing??

Have read that some family members did try to phone mobile numbers of passengers and there phone was ringing?? HOW?

1) if phone was In water it would not ring or go straight to voice mail.

2) if phone was dead ( battery ) it would not ring or either go to voice mail.

So WTF has happened?

NO CHANCE!

The speed of the plane hitting the water at any angle would obliterate it into millions of bits.

No mayday call? If something was wrong with the plane with today's tech the pilot would have know instantly and then radiod to flight tower even turning back but absolutely nothing??

Have read that some family members did try to phone mobile numbers of passengers and there phone was ringing?? HOW?

1) if phone was In water it would not ring or go straight to voice mail.

2) if phone was dead ( battery ) it would not ring or either go to voice mail.

So WTF has happened?

That's just about word fir word what I said to her lol but you forget one thing ...., women are always right ;)

Rob

Well it's only took em a week to realize something else went on :(

Me personally think its the pilot or one of them two who where using dodgy passports

But there's a difference in landing on a river than landing in the middle of the sea with 20ft waves ;)

I know that

I was being pedantic as you didn't say anything about the sea, just landing on water

Rivers are water too so the specific comment you made was incorrect as I pointed out

And landing on the sea is unlikely, but its not impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk 2

My theory is it was hijacked, possible densely populated crash threat. Shot down by 'governments' (who's I'm not sure).

In an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for 200+ lives lost as collateral damage, the story is 'dunno'.