• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego Technic

leons1

Not what they are asking on Amazon that's for sure, although that would be nice. People can ask for any amount but that doesn't mean they are going to get it.

Not sure what it is worth to be honest.

Your call..I am interested...but not too expensively so.. :-).. :-).. ;-)

Is it newish/unbuilt..

Edited by leons1

No problem. I actually have a fair bit of Technic.

Of the stuff I would sell, off the top of my head, I have the 9398 Crawler, same condition as the 8043, but stickers applied; 9395 pickup, never built this, only opened for 2 of the wheels for a MOC, then returned them to the box, so still mint; 9396 helicopter, similar condition to the 9398, built once boxed complete.

No problem. I actually have a fair bit of Technic.

Of the stuff I would sell, off the top of my head, I have the 9398 Crawler, same condition as the 8043, but stickers applied; 9395 pickup, never built this, only opened for 2 of the wheels for a MOC, then returned them to the box, so still mint; 9396 helicopter, similar condition to the 9398, built once boxed complete.

Of the technic you have that you would consider selling. Which ones have never been built, or you built and you have taken down ?

I have artritic fingers,building is ok, but gripping the connectors to break down is a nono.

Prices would be appreciated..inc an idea of postage..

Thanks

Of the technic you have that you would consider selling. Which ones have never been built, or you built and you have taken down ?

I have artritic fingers,building is ok, but gripping the connectors to break down is a nono.

Prices would be appreciated..inc an idea of postage..

Thanks

Happy to dismantle them before sending, in fact that's the only feasible way to send them since they are all boxed. I'd do all three for

As above..most Technic considered..but not the small cheapie items..

Thanks..Leon

It's not Technic but it is very cool

I have a 1:9 lego ferrari f1 8157 that I would part with if it interested you? It has been built once, disassembled and put back in the box in bits.

It's not Technic but it is very cool

I have a 1:9 lego ferrari f1 8157 that I would part with if it interested you? It has been built once, disassembled and put back in the box in bits.

Could be interested..There is a big variation in price on the bay..

Did not realise there was so much of it around, for sale..I will deff have the 9395 pick-up..

Give me a couple of weeks..will need to pay direct into your bank a/c as I do not have a paypal a/c

Cheers..Leon

Okay I'll try not to forget...  :sweatdrop:

Hi mate,

I might have quite a collection tucked away somewhere, 5-6 fully built large models.  I also have a load of the programmable RCX stuff + manuals and boxes of bits and bags of wheels.

PM me if interested and I'll visit my the loft and find them.  Off work next week, back for a week and then off for 2 so am around if you want a look.

Andy