• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

Just thought i'd join the party here. Having smoked for 16 years, 2 days ago I bought an e cigarette. Its an kangertech ipow. It has a smok rbc whatever that is. So far so good, I havent had a real cigarette for over 48 hours, the longest time in 16 years!

Does anybody have a link to a breakdown of what things are, what things mean(like rbc, atomiser, clearomiser etc) what fits what etc as I am fairly clueless! How long do elements last, differences in them and where is the best places to buy this stuff from? Thanks for any help you can give me!

Adam

Thanks guys, still off the fags 8 days now so its looking good! I have upgraded to an aspire naultilus mini after reading some reviews and what a difference, I didnt realise how sh#te the other one was!

Now next question, where is a good reliable source to buy juice? Any brands I sould look out for/avoid. I am finding it hard to make any sense from any vaping forums! I am liking the black cherry at the moment.

Cheers guys!

YYeh indoor smokers is the guy. But he does give it everything lol. I saw him first so subbed.

My kanger mini aero tank isnt pulling as good anymore its like its only putting out 50% of what it did.

Ive changed the coil and it still feels blocked or something any ideas what i should do.

Ive tried upping the volts and the tank is always set to max airflow but it won't pull like it used too. Its pulling like a

YYeh indoor smokers is the guy. But he does give it everything lol. I saw him first so subbed.

My kanger mini aero tank isnt pulling as good anymore its like its only putting out 50% of what it did.

Ive changed the coil and it still feels blocked or something any ideas what i should do.

Ive tried upping the volts and the tank is always set to max airflow but it won't pull like it used too. Its pulling like a

• Like 1

Thanks guys, still off the fags 8 days now so its looking good! I have upgraded to an aspire naultilus mini after reading some reviews and what a difference, I didnt realise how sh#te the other one was!

Now next question, where is a good reliable source to buy juice? Any brands I sould look out for/avoid. I am finding it hard to make any sense from any vaping forums! I am liking the black cherry at the moment.

Cheers guys!

i mainly use two company`s right now one is lickwid there juice is not bad and there`s another new one called onepoundliquid its abit like lickwid not bad but just shop around and see if you can get some sample bottles from some companys and see what you like best 

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

Yeah that bad coil had like a gel or rubber instead of a fabric type wick.

Im looking for a new battery now but still dont really know the brands. I type ecig and ego just comes up.

Ide like something i can replace the battery in that would be cool so i can just charge a battery and use one case.

The shop has vamo v5 i think for

if your looking for a new battery device you could look at the eleaf istick its abit like the mvp2 but way smaller and from what i`ve read its really good iam really thinking about getting one myself its like the mvp with a fixed 2200mah battery inside and the best bit is it only costs about

Hi all I've been cheaping it for two years now with 2 x 10 motives e cigs and just refilling the atomizer my self. (Proper cheapskate lol) but have done the job until now. There are bit haggard now, don't hold a charge, and are a bit hit & miss on the vape side.

Any way I've upgraded to this now. http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/advanced-kits/tornado-ego-c/tornado-ego-c-classic-650mah-kit-product.html

There local to me which is handy. It's been great so far I should have upgraded long ago.

Edited by barnestah

I had a spare hour yesterday so went into hereford into a vaping lounge/shop, vibrant vapours. Ended up costing me fortune! Came away with an innokin itaste mvp v2. Stuck on my nautilus mini and its a beast. Way way better than my kanger ipow. The big bonus for me is I have been chuffing away on it for 2 days now and the battery is still showing more green(66%+).

I am using it at 4v and 10 amps. The difference is massive. Highly recommended!

Also 3 weeks and only one cigarette. Massive row with the missus made me give in!

I had a spare hour yesterday so went into hereford into a vaping lounge/shop, vibrant vapours. Ended up costing me fortune! Came away with an innokin itaste mvp v2. Stuck on my nautilus mini and its a beast. Way way better than my kanger ipow. The big bonus for me is I have been chuffing away on it for 2 days now and the battery is still showing more green(66%+).

I am using it at 4v and 10 amps. The difference is massive. Highly recommended!

Also 3 weeks and only one cigarette. Massive row with the missus made me give in!

i`ve been the mvp 2 for about three month now and your right its bloody great i usually get about a day and a half out of mine mainly because i swap between that and a mech mod but i mainly use the mvp. i got the big 5ml nauty tank about two weeks ago and a tank on that can last upto two days for me its even better since i swapped to the bvc coils so much more flavour coming through i will say i dont think all have the mvp for long as iam getting a hana modz 30w so the mvp will end up going to my dad as he keeps killing those ego batts

Totally agree, as a newbie to this I didnt know if I was throwing money up the wall but I have to say i'm impressed. I was considering the bigger tank but the mini suited me better. I also got a carbon wrap thrown in with it too which I am yet to put on.

I am also trying a new juice too which is pretty good, cant for the life of me remember what its called but its the best I have tried yet. They sell it in the shop but its not there own brand.

I am also finding that changing the wattage makes a big difference too, I am loving the massive clouds of vapour! So much so the missus was whinging she couldnt see the tv last night!lol

I need to learn more about these mods, I do like a gadget!!

The kanger is now my work vessel.

Totally agree, as a newbie to this I didnt know if I was throwing money up the wall but I have to say i'm impressed. I was considering the bigger tank but the mini suited me better. I also got a carbon wrap thrown in with it too which I am yet to put on.

I am also trying a new juice too which is pretty good, cant for the life of me remember what its called but its the best I have tried yet. They sell it in the shop but its not there own brand.

I am also finding that changing the wattage makes a big difference too, I am loving the massive clouds of vapour! So much so the missus was whinging she couldnt see the tv last night!lol

I need to learn more about these mods, I do like a gadget!!

The kanger is now my work vessel.

i have to turn the voltage or watts right up with the juice i have right now its home made by a mate and big clouds are fun even if its just to annoy the missus and try and stay away from shinyitus it will end up costing you more money in the long run but it looks so good damn you shinyitus lololol

i have to turn the voltage or watts right up with the juice i have right now its home made by a mate and big clouds are fun even if its just to annoy the missus and try and stay away from shinyitus it will end up costing you more money in the long run but it looks so good damn you shinyitus lololol

Haha that is fun isnt it! The odd time I whack it up to 11w and 5v and take a huge lung shot just for pure annoyance factor!lol

Ah good old shinyitis! Its a medical condition you know! Hence why I spent

An online shop i have used before - http://love-vaping.com/ - was closed through most of September then announced it was closing down. The closing down sale has been going on for over a week now so items like mod batteries are sold out but still plenty of things left. It'll be well worth taking a look at the very least. P&P appears to be

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know whats going on now i charged it 100% and the coils that read 1.8ohms are now all over the place now usually 2.2ohm 2.3ohm sometimes 3.0ohm and acouple of times 9.9ohms lol 2.8 right now 2.3 now. everytime i push it i get a different reading. 

I think i will take it back Monday cos its not vaping at times at all until i wiggle the head 

it was a new coil last night too