• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

Thanks mate i just use 1.8ohm or 1.5 but they read 1.8 lol. I might stop using my local soon lol, they hype up items both rep and price and i keep going back for more. Thinking ide rather go somewhere ill get good quality genuine items. It doesn't look like thats the case tho lol.

Ive looked at a few sites but they seem like hassle having to sign up and stuff im already bombarded by people trying to get access to our pc or sell us stuff to acuse us of dodging debt lol. Do you know any good ones who just accept paypal no sign up? 

a easy vaping site to sign upto is planet of the vapes its bait like here all they talk about is vaping stuff and they have discount codes on there for most of the shops you would probably end up using anyway. as for shops to buy from i mainly buy my stuff from a place called fasttech in china its cheap and some of the stuff is not bad but the only problem is the waiting time which is usually about two weeks from when you order.

if you do sign upto potv ask the people on there they will have a better idea of good and bad shops. one shop i would recommend is cloud 9 vaping if your looking for parts they also sell juice i`ve used them a few times and i`ve had no problems yet with emails trying to sell me stuff i don`t want 

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Treated myself to a Itaste mvp2 for Christmas which I'm yet to use. I see it comes with an iclear 30, anyone used one?what they like?

Treated myself to a Itaste mvp2 for Christmas which I'm yet to use. I see it comes with an iclear 30, anyone used one?what they like?

best place for it is the bin as there not that good but if you don`t have another tank it will be ok for now and the mvp2 is a good device i had one until about 3 month ago then gave it to my dad to use when i got my hana  

best place for it is the bin as there not that good but if you don`t have another tank it will be ok for now and the mvp2 is a good device i had one until about 3 month ago then gave it to my dad to use when i got my hana

Darn it lol was hoping it would be good as it has a nice big 3ml capacity.i bought the pro tank 3 but found it really lacked vapour compared to my evod 2's. Even though they both use the same coil which is strange.

Darn it lol was hoping it would be good as it has a nice big 3ml capacity.i bought the pro tank 3 but found it really lacked vapour compared to my evod 2's. Even though they both use the same coil which is strange.

the one problem i heard about them is they leak abit after some use but it will be a good tank to use for now and if your willing to learn how to build your own coils you can do them on the pro-tank and it should make it better taste and flavour wise one of my mate does it with a pro-tank 2 and he says its better than the kayfun he bought 

the one problem i heard about them is they leak abit after some use but it will be a good tank to use for now and if your willing to learn how to build your own coils you can do them on the pro-tank and it should make it better taste and flavour wise one of my mate does it with a pro-tank 2 and he says its better than the kayfun he bought

Your mate must be doing something wrong imo if he is getting better flavour/hit from a Protank over a Kayfun. Tell him to try microcoils and cotton. Don't block the wicking holes and don't strangle the cotton.

Your mate must be doing something wrong imo if he is getting better flavour/hit from a Protank over a Kayfun. Tell him to try microcoils and cotton. Don't block the wicking holes and don't strangle the cotton.

he`s done all that it seems to be not enough airflow myself iam using one kayfun lite and a russian 91% and i have no prob`s with either of them i think he is just too used to the pt-2 as he has been using for a little while now and it did take me sometime to get used to the kayfun and russian

I find if I try anything else I always end up back using the Kayfun so I know what you mean about being used to something. I haven't had much luck with the Kraken I have. Which is genesis style. Just can't get it to wick fast enough. Taifun GT is on my list to try next.

I find if I try anything else I always end up back using the Kayfun so I know what you mean about being used to something. I haven't had much luck with the Kraken I have. Which is genesis style. Just can't get it to wick fast enough. Taifun GT is on my list to try next.

never been into genisis style atty`s they just look like they`ll be a pain in the ass all stick to kayfun style tanks much easier to coil and wick up 

• 2 weeks later...

got my mixing kit today and i`ve already made 9 10ml bottle`s well that should have been 9 as i kinda used one already and gave one to my dad to try out so now i have 7 bottles that need atleast a weeks steeping before i can try them out but the first bottle i done is not bad for a first timer 

A year today for me.

Started on the mini protank 2 kit from myepack. Built some micro coils that is still in use now. One coil for a year! The wife uses that one.

I moved onto a bigger ego battery, then the MVP2 and a Vamo.

Found mechanicals and bought a Nemesis clone, then a genuine Stingray. Bought one of them aspire cf mods put of boredom. Quite a good bit of kit but just too long. Ordering a Sigeli 100w next week.

Tanks wise I've had most generic ones but the mainstays are the Kayfun 3.1 and Langer Subtank. Generally vape at 1ohm or less.

Made my own juices for 11 out of the 12 months. Capella were the flavours of choice but since moved onto flavourart.. the custard pi is beautiful!

I've spent some good money on gaping but, I still have something to show for it and good health.

Fixed my protank 3 today. Always had problems with this thing,gurgling,poor vape, poor taste, and taking a drag off it was always hard work. So took it all apart and noticed that on the 510 thread I only had 1 air hole one of the side. The other side had an indent but hadn't been drilled through.drilled it out and it now performs 10x better

Fixed my protank 3 today. Always had problems with this thing,gurgling,poor vape, poor taste, and taking a drag off it was always hard work. So took it all apart and noticed that on the 510 thread I only had 1 air hole one of the side. The other side had an indent but hadn't been drilled through.drilled it out and it now performs 10x better

that`s good to hear 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

got a couple of new toys a cloupor mini with the minion wrap on it about 5 weeks ago and a kanger subtank mini  about a week ago both are working like a treat i even made up some juice for the subtank so i can blow big clouds with it on a 1.2 ohm coil fitted its one of the best tanks i`ve tried so far 

clouopr on the left and subtank in the middle 

WP_20150217_004_zps086d1530.jpg

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

FB_IMG_1425144817346_zpszldntwbu.jpg

I crawl and vape alongside mini-z-awd, I just picked up my newest set up the mvp3.0 and the kanger sub, using the rba with 0.5 hand wound coils and absolutely fantastic would highly recommend

FB_IMG_1425144817346_zpszldntwbu.jpg

I crawl and vape alongside mini-z-awd, I just picked up my newest set up the mvp3.0 and the kanger sub, using the rba with 0.5 hand wound coils and absolutely fantastic would highly recommend

that`s not a rba head i see there that`s a 0.5 coil lololololol

Bought a basic starter kit Jan this year after smoking for over 30 odd years, and roll ups for the most part of that. Not touched a cigarette since it arrived. Upgraded batteries and cartomiser since. Using 2x 1650mAh vision spinner II variable voltage :D

CFBBA21A-3438-4B3A-B6F8-CB8E38535C5B_zps