• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

"VINTAGE" or "RETRO" r/c owners thread.

Gaz!

Get those lights off the holiday buggy before you run it; first run with mine, fronts ripped chunks from shell when they came out and split it open down one side...also, the A pillars are as weak as the originals!

Nice little collection :)

Evvsv, I have a re re Integrale on the TT01e platform, and a boxed TT02-R to build. I do have an original Quattro however, in ok condition, and a shed in a box....from two shall come one.

Watching an original 037 at the moment, however, collection only...from Tadley...which happens to be the home of an ex, and is also 4 hours from here, so I won't be bidding...

nice.....which ever one it is...rere or vintage..I'd love a full size hf delta..but dont have 30-40 odd grand spare..... Edited by evssv

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought another vintage cat that should be winging it's way to me as we speak it may take some time being as though it's comeing from the other side of the world but when it arrives pics will follow strait away. I can't wait

come on guys, lets keep this thread alive :yes:

I did ask in the feedback section about a vintage section any chance?

I am trying by buying more vintage stuff

Edited by Peakey29

this is the trial for it,

if it generates enough interest then i think it could have its own section, i do believe it would be as popular as rally and motorcycles too.

so lets keep it going :thumbsup:

clodbuster, avante and thunder dragon would be high on my list along with a f40 too for the tamiyas.

as for other brands, a late 80`s kyosho 4wd turbo burns, had one in the model shop window back in the day and it looked just awesome.....

• Like 1

Is it wrong to say there's nowt else I want? Have the Quattro, 037, Sand Scorcher, Wild One, 2 Foxes and XR311...nowt else really grabs me, well, that doesn't sell for ridicularse money ie, 959 and Hilux.

I'll get mi coat....

Edited by Noj
  • Like 2

I'm building a collection of the Coro Coro series cars. Only got my Thunder Dragon so far but got most of the parts to do a Fire Dragon next as that's easy enough to get the parts for.

After that I'm going to do a Saint Dragon, I've started collecting parts for this but haven't got many yet, then the Super Dragon will be based on a hornet chassis. Super Dragon decals and Saint Dragon/Madcap chassis seem to be the hardest parts to find and their bodies might have to be repros from Team Blue Groove.

There are one or two other cars from the series but these are even rarer than the Porsche 959.

The hunt is definitely on then! There's clearly a lot of models I know nowt about; am surprised to have 'collected' some of the childhood dreams so quickly tbh..beauty of eBay, forums and disposable income I guess :)