• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ultra micro 3d planes options

Hey guys. Is there such thing as an ultra micro 3D plane for indoor (possibly even in-house) use. Or do they not come that small? We have a reasonably large space in the form of a front room and dining with the wall knocked through. Is it possible anything can be made for that area, something to use on the rainy and windy days. Thanks for reading

I don't know of any "micro" plane,

but a few days I bought a http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLUE-SYMA-S107G-MINI-METAL-RADIO-CONTROL-HELICOPTER-GYRO-RC-3-5-CHANNEL-/200954892386?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2ec9d85062

I bought 2 at 12 quid each with delivery a few days ago.

It is honestly a great piece of kit for the price, even at 20 quid good for small areas, quite easy to learn as well. Crashed a few times without damage (as long as the throttle is killed on near impact it is fine)

Might be worth a look mate. I love mine. get impatient when it is charging lol.

Hey guys. Is there such thing as an ultra micro 3D plane for indoor (possibly even in-house) use. Or do they not come that small? We have a reasonably large space in the form of a front room and dining with the wall knocked through. Is it possible anything can be made for that area, something to use on the rainy and windy days. Thanks for reading

Something like this . .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RC-Plane-Thunder-Tiger-Skyzone-Micro-Comet-2-4-GHz-R-C-Plane-RTF-/151166480146?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2332396f12

or this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parkzone-Ultra-Micro-Spitfire-Mk-IX-RTF-PKZU2100-UMX-2-4ghz-RC-Plane-/231132849825?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item35d09766a1

Sean

micro planes , if your room living room is large a good flyer could fly around without crashing into walls :shockingscary:

Go for a mini Heli or Quad :thumbsup:

Just my personal opinion here but for what use you'll get from a plane as it'll need a certain amount of speed to keep going, you'd probably be better off with a chopper or even a mini quad.

Lot more controllable within a house, I used to fly both my helis and quads round the house all the time.

the ultra micro 4Site foamie is a small F3P aerobatics aircraft. very nice one to an cheap

word of warning, you have to be darn sure on your inputs,

know the limits of your flying ability. 

can they be flown indoors in a living room, hell yeah !!! 

loops stalls etc etc, the harderstuff like prop hangs take time.

cuban eights the lot. 

like i mentioned above its the pilots skill, i myself would not have a problem rinsing a F3P in a small area.

infact i would rather fly F3P air frames indoors than a quad or small heli, you can only do so much with those, but with the foamie

you are free. 

How so you will ask, well the foamies are built as slow flyers, they even come with airbrake systems

and fail deflecters you can add to the wings , they slow the craft down to walking speed, but still have the power

and the full surface area commands, so you have full deflection travel. ie you can realy stunt the them around. 

• Like 2

the ultra micro 4Site foamie is a small F3P aerobatics aircraft. very nice one to an cheap

word of warning, you have to be darn sure on your inputs,

know the limits of your flying ability. 

can they be flown indoors in a living room, hell yeah !!! 

loops stalls etc etc, the harderstuff like prop hangs take time.

cuban eights the lot. 

like i mentioned above its the pilots skill, i myself would not have a problem rinsing a F3P in a small area.

infact i would rather fly F3P air frames indoors than a quad or small heli, you can only do so much with those, but with the foamie

you are free. 

How so you will ask, well the foamies are built as slow flyers, they even come with airbrake systems

and fail deflecters you can add to the wings , they slow the craft down to walking speed, but still have the power

and the full surface area commands, so you have full deflection travel. ie you can realy stunt the them around. 

I want one...