• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

• 3 weeks later...

After a crash at the xmas race I decided to get a new bodyshell while fixing my car, I have added a metal geared servo as well as new bulkhead and some new turnbuckles to fix the bent ones, anyway after a single colour bodyshell attempt, I got myself some decals made for 1/16th cars and made my shell a bit more pimped 001_smile.gif here are the results 001_smile.gif

buggytop.jpg

buggyside.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Left to right

Mini 8, alloy hinge pin holders , mini spikes , goblin shell , standard esc and motor running on 2s . Inolab servo

Eight e

Exrun system

4s lipo , savox servo , turbo rats

Eight 2.0 (4yr old sons)

Picco p3

Hyper stainless exhaust

Futaba , hextronic servos

Eight 2.0

Rb ws7 2

Savox servos

Lipo Reg , lipo rx

Alloy front brace

Alloy hub carriers

Angle spikes

All losis have skid gaurds and rear mud flaps , all run Spektrum off my dx3s other than my sons that has hobby wing

There's loads more bits done but Wont give away my set up secrets lol

Caster zx1.5r bought as a roller, got a hyper .21 engine with boost chamber cheap off the bay and i run a flysky so it was pence for a reciever, chucked a spare power HD on steering and a hitec on throttle, refilled the diffs and did the shell.. The whole thing cost me less than

• Like 1

Image of my Trophy Flux - here with road wheels tyres, T Bones and white rear wing.

Thanks for showing below.

Edited by stevo68

• 4 weeks later...