• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger e-MTA Streetfighter Edition

onroad_mania

ThunderTigereMTA.jpg

Thunder Tiger Europe introduce the limited edition e-MTA 1/8th 4WD brushless Steetfighter Edition RTR truck. The vehicle is based on the brushless-powered e-MTA 1/8th monster truck with 2000kv brushless motor and 150A speed controller but comes with genuine Pro-Line Road Rage tyres on off-set Desperado wheels for added on-road capability. The remainder of the truck being left untouched. For more information see our news piece on the original e-MTA.

Link: Thunder Tiger e-MTA Streetfighter Edition

Source : Area52

• Like 1

Just wish Thunder Tiger would stop mucking around and start making some trucks. All you ever see on websites is 'out of stock' or 'on order'

They started making some good gear again recently after a few years in the wilderness....but it's no good making nice stuff if you don't get the stock in teh shops for people to buy! Hands up all those wanting to buy an MT4 G3.....good spec, great reviews...no stock.

Just wish Thunder Tiger would stop mucking around and start making some trucks. All you ever see on websites is 'out of stock' or 'on order'

They started making some good gear again recently after a few years in the wilderness....but it's no good making nice stuff if you don't get the stock in teh shops for people to buy! Hands up all those wanting to buy an MT4 G3.....good spec, great reviews...no stock.

couldnt agree more wanted a mt4 for so long 

Looks cool and having road rages as standard is very nice I would have expected that more from usa manufacturers hopefully they follow on this. It does look like an erevo to me tho cant wait to see them head 2 head.

Uk importer of thunder tiger went under recently so spares,models been sketchy for later range, hopefully the company thats brought out importer shall keep thunder tiger contact lets see.. 

Whose taken over the UK importer role?

Last I heard it was Amerang UK that were in charge until they became a 'casualty of the recession' back in June, but I don't know who took over.

Don't know how true this is but have been told rip max is the new uk distributor .

yeap ripmax brought amerang