• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us Yer quad!

samshirley001

No disrespect Steve but I PMSL when i saw that...jeeze,that fly's!!!!???

If they can get pizza boxes airborne, this is no problem! It's based around a V tail design, makes the yaw 'interesting' ;) but also means the rear props don't clash. I think the pic makes it look worse too.

Using a 3cell lipo makes it all the more fun - and out of my comfort zone!

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a few updated pics of my quad, it's had a rebuild/rewire and new orientation lights added, rewired the esc power to move the connector further back so i can shift the battery towards the centre. Fpv coming soon

pft5WDW.jpg

YvHOgk0.jpg

The props have seen better days, more on the way. Question, how much damage can carbon props fly on? they seem to fly okay and due to the construction of them i'd think they aren't prone to shatter from small damage due to invisible cracks?

VLulvaV.jpg

If you believe the hype behind these then it is a match for the Phantom, but the QC can be a bit iffy on the CX-20 so I've been reading up on possible issues on RC Groups and given her a good look over internally (TWSS Block) for any dodgy soldering, loose components etc.... :)

• Like 1