• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What does everyone work as ?

rccarslondon

Inclusive Design and Access Consultant - I try and help designers of buildings and stuff create designs that work for the widest range of people possible (Disabled people, older people, families etc).

• 2 weeks later...

Now working (for the winter months anyway) for T.H. Clements & Son as a forklift driver, the firm supplies Tesco with it's winter stock of cauliflower, brocolii and cabbages.

Our head office, main depot and farming area, are based in Boston Lincolnshire, but we also have have growing areas in Norfolk and Cornwall - where i'm based. Our growing area covers the majority of fields growing caulliflower etc from the Falmouth, Truro and Perranporth area down to Lands End and our depot is just outside Sennen. It's starting to get manic now and we're averaging six artic loads (both 40 and rare 50 trailers) out a day and is predicted to be up to eight loads a day by the end of the week.

It's a mentally exhausting job, but, it brings in good money when i'm not doing marquee work in the summer months.