• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TR4 FG 4WD Truggy

onroad_mania

137232510651cc04f2d9872.jpg

Are you ready for an extra dose of driving fun? Then test the TR4 Truggy FG Model Sports. Aggressive look combined with the chassis of the Leopard 4 give optimum handling and a breathtaking top speed with a lot of driving fun that will amaze you. Driven by a 26 cc 2-stroke gasoline engine with integrated pull start system, you receive the TR4 Truggy uncomplicated complete package with proven racing technology.

137232510651cc04f2ee1ea.jpg

Technical information:

Powerful 26 cc petrol engine

Service-friendly chassis design

Two differential

Hardened drive parts

Full ball bearings

Large-volume aluminum shock absorber

Aggressive wheel designs

Gri

• Like 1

What's new about it? Other than the horrible body and wheels! About time FG came up with a NEW chassis!

why fix something if it isn't broken

FG seriously have no idea how to make a car look the least bit attractive

that's true but i would say they make one of the most reliable and easy to fix large scale RC's on the market

They have changed the servo layout, bolting individual servos to the chassis, and have turned the steering servo the right way up....rather than having it upside down.

It's also got a new rollcage...

In the pic above, I reckon they have made teh fuel tank narrower, so the brake rod doesn;t have to go around it .. .which should help with braking.

It's not exactly revolutionary...just a few tweaks. The servo tray shouldn;t flex like the old plastic ones did, as there is no tray anymore.

Some would say if it ain't broke...don;t fix it.

Others would expect something actually new after all teh years they have been selling the MArder derivatives.

Me...I wish they would just make a better diff and fit alloy engine mounts from the start

• Like 1