• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can anyone fly like this guy can?

Oh How Original

That one above uses a computer programming to control the quads as a swarm, it only works in that room, the quad are ntot programmed with moves, the computer has moves programmed into it and uses video cameras form around the room to see were the quads are then moves them via talking to them wwirelesslyy.

So each quad it not programmed just the computer that reads the cameras is porgramed then decides were to fly each robot quad.

If that makes any sense.

The Chaps name in the very first Video is WartHox  very well known quadcopter pilot.

the dude really does fly quad like he stole them. 

and its all skill to, so dont be expecting to be like him right of the bat.

also remember Quadcopters can be dangerous so fly with due care and attention.

The Chaps name in the very first Video is WartHox  very well known quadcopter pilot.

I had a weird feeling it was proper, the moves he is pulling seem too far out and wide to be computer controlled.

Defintiely going to Youtube his name now.

Meh I'll stick to videos of normal rc heli 3d flight;

http://vimeo.com/68798774#t=0

and i upstage you with a quadcopter full 3D flight including tictacks and upside down flying etc.

this quad uses experimental ultra esc's, anything your heli does we do with stylez lol :)

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

It amazes me that you know virtually everything about everything. Even if I have no idea what you are talking about, I enjoy reading your topics and posts. Very informative so thanks :)
  • Like 1

nope 

this uses flatted out blades if i am right, and has a freewheel addition to the coding.

the special part is the esc's, these are very fast updating controllers with a reverse.

quads never should run in reverse throttle, but given right shape of blades/props

its able to filp over and then use reverse throttle.

if your inflight in hover and back off to midstick motors stop, go beyond midstick

the motors reverse and the quad is pushed into the ground, just like collective pitched 3d helis

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

It amazes me that you know virtually everything about everything. Even if I have no idea what you are talking about, I enjoy reading your topics and posts. Very informative so thanks :)

Couldn't have put it better myself, he is one very very knowledgable guy, kind of like Neil when you're talking about LiPos or Jon (nitroholic) when you're talking about 2 stroke engines.

Nice to have REALLY knowledgable guys around in every field of RC, keeps idiots like me safe using them :P