• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post up a random picture and keep it clean please

wangerman69

• 3 weeks later...

It was brilliant and there was so much there this year we probably saw maybe half to 3/4 of what was on display and see, honestly should've got a weekend ticket. I took over 200 photos and ran the battery out on my camera lol. The selection of aircraft they had was pretty incredible to be honest. Not only the ones that were there all weekend on the runway but they had a couple of fly overs from aircraft that were heading back home (Duxford I believe) from another show including a fly by from the red arrows to finish and close the event.

Edited by supersavage
  • Like 1

Cool mate it sounds like the museum of flight on special days at East Fortune airfield (about 40 miles from Edinburgh between Haddington and Dunbar

They do or did an Airshow in July and was usually a great day out with some unusual aircraft doing displays 

Edited by Stormbringer
  • Like 1

Billy Leon McCrary (1946-79) and Benny Loyd McCrary (1946-2001) were two of the most iconic record holders to ever exist.

Billy tipped the scales at 743 lb (337 kg) and Benny weighed 723 lb (328 kg), making them the world's heaviest twins.

image.jpeg.228a506bdbf853094567501badc66e03.jpeg

• Like 1