• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

trade4me?

they have excellent customer service ;)

send em a mail!

hobbywing 60a is a great replacement.

@crazy: my bad was another fella.  So tenshock is superior?  I want one :)

Edited by Deafty
  • Like 1

Hi all, trying to find a short 23t servo horn for my lc racing buggy. Got one at around 16.5mm but need one at around 12mm. Any ideas? Want something neat and tidy and not a cut down job if I can help it. The original servo horn won't fit on my new servo

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

They are good quality pinions, i have never had any issue at all with them and i use them on 2.3 and 3.2mm shaft motors

Si

Have to say these little buggies do look great!

Been reading through this 100 page thread on and off for few weeks now, clearly the metal version EMB-1H kit is the one to go for, would I be right in thinking that this comes with everything bar the Rx/Tx kit?

Looking at trade4me site and kit is coming in around

Have to say these little buggies do look great!

Been reading through this 100 page thread on and off for few weeks now, clearly the metal version EMB-1H kit is the one to go for, would I be right in thinking that this comes with everything bar the Rx/Tx kit?

Looking at trade4me site and kit is coming in around

correct.

everything bar electrics, though a servo is included.

It is now cheaper to buy the rtr.  Though I'd still get the kit and try a motor from funshobby under emb-1 ;)

Truggy is way overpriced. Buy the rally or sct and convert ;) motor and wheels coming in Sept apparrantly ;)

If the motor and wheels are getting released it makes sense to get the rally or sct instead of paying for the truggy, i might even try the motor in the buggy just for fun lol

Si

It is now cheaper to buy the rtr. Though I'd still get the kit and try a motor from funshobby under emb-1 ;)

Truggy is way overpriced. Buy the rally or sct and convert ;) motor and wheels coming in Sept apparrantly ;)

I just looked on the trade4me site, and can you tell me why you think the rtr buggy is a good deal and the truggy is overpriced? 259 for the buggy and 249 for the truggy....

The controller that comes with the kit isnt great. look at getting a sanwa mx-v which has better options. changing the controller made a big difference to how the car runs with ability to adjust end points and exponential etc

The controller that comes with the kit isnt great. look at getting a sanwa mx-v which has better options. changing the controller made a big difference to how the car runs with ability to adjust end points and exponential etc

I'd disagree - for a RTR radio i'm actually fairly happy with mine.  There's no epa adjustment etc obv but I used mine with a 1:10 buggy round our indoor track at the weekend and it did a good job.