• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bristol Bashers at Nunney Quarry

DreXeL

We missed you and the boy mario. Next big one has to be here because it is brill. With a few more ramps ect and hopefully more and more people. I am starting to hear of more people down my way getting cars now so hopefully bring more with me on the next one.

Also thanks to randum for doing alot of the organising and genny/bbq ect and drexel's crew for the video which is awesome. I really wish that spur didnt go on my baja because it was driftastic lol.

Yeah that was gutting about your Baja, was drifting beautifully on that gravel, pity we didn't get footage of it before the spur gear broke. It was a shame you couldn't make it Mario. And yeah, big thanks to Randum for the genny and BBQ, that was a life saver in the end as my eldest boy had forgot to charge his LiPos!

Oh, and thanks for the batteries BTW Matt, I'll give you a pack back at the next bash :)

Edited by DreXeL
  • Like 1

I shall be looking into when I am available for the next big bash. Hopefully in June. Mrs has been booking stuff up for us and hasn't transferred to calendar yet so need to be sure first. Potentially the 22nd June is looking good at the moment. Also need to check why the genny stopped and make sure it lives on. Hopefully going Tom's track this weekend maybe the Friday night. Will post up a new thread when I know when I going. Will try get a few small meets in before the next big one anyway. Be nice to get one big one every month and smaller ones whenever we can really.

I have other commitments for the last two weekends of June, so we probably won't be able to make the next big one.

Yeah that looks like the ones mate. We need to come to a day for the most of us to come and it woulnt be the same without the usual suspects like us lot lol

Edited by MATT27ROY

Blame YouTube for that, I have enabled it on mobiles but YouTube have stopped it because of the music :rolleyes:

I can watch it on my phone if I watch it in the web browser rather than the YouTube app, have you tried that?